ADVERTISEMENT

You people need to take a step off the ledge.

superfan01

All American
May 29, 2003
1) It’s unclear if Eugene actually ends up leaving in the end. I’ll believe it when he gets an offer from another school and signs.

2) this happens at every single school in all sports. Weren’t we just talking yesterday about Marquette. A preseason top 10 with final four aspirations losing two of their best players to transfer yesterday. That’s much worse.

3) good teams overcome things like this and bad teams don’t. It will be on Pike and the players to rise above this if Eugene dors In fact leave.

Now get over yourselves people. Were not cursed. Were a college athletics program that has the same issues as everyone else. We just handle them more poorly then other schools do but we’re no different.

Last edited:
1) It’s unclear if Eugene actually ends up leaving in the end. I’ll believe it when he gets an offer from another school and signs.

2) this happens at every single school in all sports. Weren’t we just talking yesterday about Marquette. A preseason top 10 with final four aspirations losing two of their best players to transfer yesterday. That’s much worse.

3) good teams overcome things like this and bad teams don’t. It will be on Pike and the players to rise above this if Eugene dors In fact leave.

No get over yourselves people. Were not cursed. Were a college athletics program that has the same issues as everyone else. We just handle them more poorly then other schools do but we’re no different.
<edited>. Meh. He leaves. Not great. But today many live in a me, me me, me, its all about me world and that is the extent of some folks lives regardless of age.

Last edited:

No get over yourselves people. Were not cursed. Were a college athletics program that has the same issues as everyone else. We just handle them more poorly then other schools do but we’re no different.
Meh. He leaves. Not great. But today we live in a me, me me, me, its all about me world of millennials whose parents told them the world should center around themselves first and foremost.
Right, and your generation, the one that brought the financial crisis, two useless wars, and trump, was not selfish at all.

What happened with Omoruyi sucks, but people on this board need to cut the woe-is-me act if we’re ever going to turn the page from the old Rutgers.

Last edited:
If you want to make the NCAA tournament this year AND believe that Eugene's knee was going to make it thru the entire season you are jumping.

I get why people are sugar coating, but this is devastating news.

When healthy the best player and the only one on the roster that is irreplacable looks to be gone.

Reactions: gregkoko
Right, and your generation, the one that brought the financial crisis, two useless wars, and trump, was not selfish at all.

What happened with Omoruyi sucks, but people on this board need to cut the woe-is-me act if we’re ever going to turn the page from the old Rutgers.

Ok. Fair. The boomers screwed up a ton of stuff too. As did X and even the Greatest Gen.

Reactions: arigoldrutgers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT