ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Network all about the $$$ (duh)

MGSA99

All American
Jan 15, 2002
Boeheim was complaining about the ACC scheduling season opening conference games, and we saw why: Lots of sloppy play and complaints that the teams weren't prepared for conference play yet.

Also, Notre Dame is playing at Duke in football that will ONLY be televised on the ACC network, forcing Domers nationwide to request access to the channel.

And I thought it was bad they put us exclusively on ESPN3. This is a blatant money grab.

Boeheim was complaining about the ACC scheduling season opening conference games, and we saw why: Lots of sloppy play and complaints that the teams weren't prepared for conference play yet.

Also, Notre Dame is playing at Duke in football that will ONLY be televised on the ACC network, forcing Domers nationwide to request access to the channel.

And I thought it was bad they put us exclusively on ESPN3. This is a blatant money grab.
Was watching ND/UNC last night on the ACC channel. First time I've watched ACC network. Picture was shaky at best. Not sure if it was their issue or a DirecTV issue but I'm glad I won't be watching too much of that in future.

Was watching ND/UNC last night on the ACC channel. First time I've watched ACC network. Picture was shaky at best. Not sure if it was their issue or a DirecTV issue but I'm glad I won't be watching too much of that in future.

I noticed that on the highlights they posted to YouTube... Seemed a bit fuzzy/blurry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT