ADVERTISEMENT

Ah to be 20 years old again...best year of your life!!!

Your first year from 0-1yrs old is the best year of your life.

You go from nothing to something
You can shit your pants, throw up on yourself and cry and scream for all your wants and needs or just for the heck of it and it's considered normal and acceptable. Not to mention people wait on you hand and foot for free. THAT's the best year of your life.

It's all down hill from there. :flush:

Your first year from 0-1yrs old is the best year of your life.

You go from nothing to something
You can shit your pants, throw up on yourself and cry and scream for all your wants and needs or just for the heck of it and it's considered normal and acceptable. Not to mention people wait on you hand and foot for free. THAT's the best year of your life.

It's all down hill from there. :flush:

You can do all of that again from age 70 on.

I can see where the the guy in the article is coming from.

That was me after the craziness of 9/11 went away and at work we had a new normal.

This place helped, still does on occasion.

I was in Gainesville enjoying what the University of Florida had to offer.There were no bad days no bad minutes no bad seconds..

A new start for you and only 20 ! WOW. Did you have to wait to drink ?
Funny that you should ask that. The day that I and some other Jersey guys,up from Texas with me,were discharged was Election Day. All of the Bars were mandated CLOSED.No place to celebrate.We said goodbye,wished each other well and went our separate ways. Got home and there was a house full of relatives and drinks,I think. It was 70 years ago.

Funny that you should ask that. The day that I and some other Jersey guys,up from Texas with me,were discharged was Election Day. All of the Bars were mandated CLOSED.No place to celebrate.We said goodbye,wished each other well and went our separate ways. Got home and there was a house full of relatives and drinks,I think. It was 70 years ago.
My new start was right after high school turning 18 that July, joined the service
for four years. Six months later was stationed at the foot of Pike's Peak.
Drinking near beer at the base, and then had the Rocky mountains for our
play ground. Then spent a few years In Japan, then South East Asia, Then
a mobile outfit based in Texas. A great way to enter the world.

Reactions: OTBOTOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT