ADVERTISEMENT

B1G games this weekend- Who do you want to win?

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
PedSt vs Iowa : Obvious no brainer except to a couple of posters here...would love an Iowa blowout

Mich vs Purdue : tough one because I almost want to find out Purdue isn't as good as they have played so far. On the other hand - fuxing hate Michigan.

UNLV vs OSU: doesn't matter because OSU blows them out anyway.

UCF vs Md: another no brainer. Want UCF to crush them. Pains me because I hate hate hate UCF

Ga Southern vs Indy: want Indy but want GaS to make it close

ND vs MST: no brainer. But want to see weaknesses in MST.

I will pull for Iowa over PED St., Purdue over F Michigan, OSU over UNLV, Md over UCF, Indy over Ga S,
Sparty over ND.

For the most part will always root for a BIG10 team over another conference team.

I'm done rooting for Big Ten teams until we become good again. At the start I was the biggest B1G fan. But we get no respect. See what's happening this week - all the focus is on Nebraska being bad and the turmoil instead of us. I love it. Let more of their fans taste what we've felt with recently

MD-UCF ought to be a fun one to watch if nothing else. O/U is 60 and both teams have fast-paced offenses. MD won last year in double OT down in UCF, but both teams are improved too.

Interesting additional note: UCF hasn’t played since August 31 due to moving two games because of Irma. Rust or rest?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It's opinion. I root for all B1G schools in non conference games/bowls. Not a believer that a weak conference means Rutgers is stronger. When Rutgers wins want it to be against great conference opponents.
However I fully understand hating a conference foe so much that no matter what you want that school to lose, whoever that school may be

I'm done rooting for Big Ten teams until we become good again. At the start I was the biggest B1G fan. But we get no respect. See what's happening this week - all the focus is on Nebraska being bad and the turmoil instead of us. I love it. Let more of their fans taste what we've felt with recently
If it was possible for every college team to lose except Rutgers I'd want that. Otherwise I want every underdog to win. Every year I want the college football landscape turned upside down. I'm just so tired of the status quo, I have no idea why people feel dynasties are good for college football. But the media sure loves them.

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
If it was possible for every college team to lose except Rutgers I'd want that. Otherwise I want every underdog to win. Every year I want the college football landscape turned upside down. I'm just so tired of the status quo, I have no idea why dynasties are good for college football. But the media sure loves them.
Anarchist. :)

Rutgers!!!

Purdue v Michigan. I'm very interested to see as Purdue is "most improved" so far. Are they for real? (Most know but their coach Jeff Brohm was qb coach for Louisville in 06 and is older brother to that qb Brian).

Iowa, but don't see a close game.

UCF, which I think is very possible.

PedSt vs Iowa : Obvious no brainer except to a couple of posters here...would love an Iowa blowout

Mich vs Purdue : tough one because I almost want to find out Purdue isn't as good as they have played so far. On the other hand - fuxing hate Michigan.

UCF vs Md: another no brainer. Want UCF to crush them. Pains me because I hate hate hate UCF

You nailed it.

Hobbs should call Iowa's AD to see if they want to pipe in our student's F Penn State chant.

I'll root for OSU because I want the BIG to make the playoffs every year. I root against Michigan and PSU for obvious reasons, the other teams I don't really care about but will root for them in all OCC games.

I'll root for OSU because I want the BIG to make the playoffs every year. I root against Michigan and PSU for obvious reasons, the other teams I don't really care about but will root for them in all OCC games.

Yes, have to root for OSU to run the table unless, we do the improbable and ruin their season ourselves for their only loss. If we can do that and it causes the B1G East not to have a playoff game, I am all for it. Just hope someone in the West goes undefeated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT