ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Wrestling Tournament Thread, 10am/SUNDAY Noon , BTN + :

Geesh. Anyone else sick of these Cliff Keen ads every freakin time (just about) when switching to a different mat? Ads with a premium fee for app is BS! Ugh.

Go RU!
Diane

If Kuhn wins, does he beat Rivera next?
He needs to steal a bid for PSU to help NCAA tournament points.
every point could be critical

WBB quarterfinals ... MBB quarterfinals ... men in 8th .... nice to be mid-pack in multiple tourneys ... moving up! ... go RU!!!!!!!!!!

Van Brill did realize if he loses he's done right? Didn't see much urgency from him that last 45 sec.

Sorry, I saw that BTN2GO has it listed at 4:30 ET. Guess it’s an error.

Go RU!
Diane

That was an impressive round for Rutgers- lose 2 2-1 decisions and a fall in the second minute. I hope that is not a preview for the next round.

That was an impressive round for Rutgers- lose 2 2-1 decisions and a fall in the second minute. I hope that is not a preview for the next round.
Lewis and Suriano going to win it ... 7th or 8th is about where RU should be without Ash

Geesh. Anyone else sick of these Cliff Keen ads every freakin time (just about) when switching to a different mat? Ads with a premium fee for app is BS! Ugh.

Go RU!
Diane

Are you using Flo or BTN+? I've been watching on BTN+ and have had no ads. I use google chrome and I have uBlock AdBlocker addon installed.

Sorry, I saw that BTN2GO has it listed at 4:30 ET. Guess it’s an error.

Go RU!
Diane
I saw 4:30 pm as well. They still have it listed at that time for Session II on the BTN2go schedule.

Are you using Flo or BTN+? I've been watching on BTN+ and have had no ads. I use google chrome and I have uBlock AdBlocker addon installed.
It's happening to me as well and I'm using chrome. After a bunch of times I change mats boom, there's good old Cliff Kleen to sell an over weight middle aged guy some wrestling gear. However I don't have all the blocker gadgets installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: rondi
I was watching BTN Plus (premium) on BTN2Go App. If I quickly go from mat to mat, ad doesn’t come up. If I wait a bit until next RU match, ad runs first before showing match. Frustrating.

Go RU!
Diane

RU went 7-11 in early action ... Big Match for Lewis ... love his style and attitude ... want to see Suriano win it all to get top NCAA seed .,. 7 still alive ... although in 9th, opportunity to move up!!!!!

The loser of Imar and Lewis probablt gets Marinelli just to get to the #3.4 match.
Tough draw,

125 and 165 semis worth the price of a BTN+ subscription alone . Will have 2 or 3 devices going at once. Even the 125 and 165 Consolations will be tremendous.

125- Suriano 22-0 vs Lizak 27-4
Lee 16-1 vs NATO 11-1

165- Imart 14-0 vs Richie Lewis 18-3
Joseph 21-1 vs Massa 17-4

Heck 285 pretty impressive:

Coon 26-0 vs Stoll 20-2
Snyder 12-1 vs Nevills 26-4

Last edited:
FYI, not big 10, But EIWA Quarters start at 530, should be able to catch Cruz and DeSanto wrestle prior to NS vs Lizak

Nevermind, they start at 6PM...no way I am missing Nick wrestle

Are Snyder/Coon/Neville and Stoll all seniors?

Gable Stevenson could come right into heavyweight next season and have a shot to dominate

FYI, not big 10, But EIWA Quarters start at 530, should be able to catch Cruz and DeSanto wrestle prior to NS vs Lizak

Nevermind, they start at 6PM...no way I am missing Nick wrestle
Agree. I was looking to watch other tournaments. But they all start at 6. So it’s RU BIGs.

Good news, If Deluca wins and Bannister win, we get to see my favorite all time wrestler in the world
NOT!!!!!
I am gunning for Amine to take out baby Bannister.
I thought i was through watching him take zero shots all match.

Big 10s on Ipad, NJ States on I Phone, Track wrestling 'Dashboards' on laptop, ! lol. Dashboards are great for following all the scoring at once.

Rivera up over Kuhn 4-0 mid 2nd period

149 | TICKET PUNCHED
1f39f.png
! No. 6 Eleazar DeLuca earns a 4-1 decision over No 12 Eric Barone to secure his trip to nationals and a spot on the @bigten podium

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT