ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Wrestling Tournament Thread, 10am/SUNDAY Noon , BTN + :

149 Final- Deluca wins and stays alive.

Huge uspet in Atlantic City, Nick Raimo, top 138 in the country, goes down 4-3, controversial ending. looked like he had the late takedown, but they waved it off.

157 | TICKET PUNCHED
1f39f.png
! No. 8 John Van Brill wins by decision over Jake Tucker (Michigan State), 5-2, to secure his trip to nationals and earn a spot on the @bigten podium!

Reactions: RUTrack94
OK....WOOT.....
Deluca's next match against Bannister.....
How far does Bannister run this match?

149 Final- Deluca wins and stays alive.

Huge uspet in Atlantic City, Nick Raimo, top 138 in the country, goes down 4-3, controversial ending. looked like he had the late takedown, but they waved it off.

Maybe, but raimo got a favorable call earlier on a revano TD

Reactions: obrats
Iowa appears not to be doing so well, they thought abot medaling during NCAA...better step it up

hate blood time when grvaina wrestles....let him wrestle whit the blood..he doesnt care!!

Sh*tty tournament for Gravina. WOW no place for him. Have to hope for a wildcard now. That's really disappointing losing to the 20th ranked wrestler. We're not really setting the world on fire here thus far in this tournament.

Another buzzer loss for RU. Gravina gives up a takedown at the buzzer in SV.

Gravina ranked #9, definite wild card. That said, he has to find a way to win that match. had lots of opportunities.

Reactions: obrats
And..... I'm off the gravy train again... sigh .. he's gonna get a wild card but can't say I'm expecting much at nationals ... sigh.....

Wow Nolf just forfeited out of the tournament. Probably a smart move he didn't look 100%. Get him some more rehab time.

love gravinas heart....it just seems like he can't get to that next level. maybe the shoulder prevents him from getting there...here's a kid who wasn't a state
champ. i think he placed a couple of years...and became a very good college wrestler...i sure wish this kid would aa he deserves it.

BTN commentator said he looked about 60 per cent. That's not good. Shame, such a great wrestler.
Yea I watched his two matches to see how he was. Not back to old form yet. No need to push it in this tourney.

Gravina and Delvecchio are both blood round type of guys.
Chips fall right, they will AA
been thinking this would happen for the last five years....these guys just have to get it the f done.....look at rich l he has kicked it up big time...i think he will beat i-mar...mark my words

Great, probably smart move but sucks for us fans. I sure hope we do better at NCAA's because this tournament is now becoming a disappointment.

Gravina and Delvecchio are both blood round type of guys.
Chips fall right, they will AA
Of course they are... I'm just saying I'm not going into nationals with any expectations... and any extra AA will be a pleasant surprise

whaaaaat............dam....hope he's ok......THE RUTGERS FACTOR....the universities version of murphy's law.......geesh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT