ADVERTISEMENT

Blasts from the Past

RU_PAYBACK

All American
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2008
When things slow down I'd like to see some features of former Knights. Where are they now type articles. Plenty to choose from.

Here are a few to consider:

Bob Sneathen
Shawn Seabrooks
Bruce Presley
Terrel Willis

Anyone else???

Last edited:
Reactions: ruready07
When things slow down I'd like to see some features of former Knights. Where are they now type articles. Plenty to chose from.

Bob Sneathen
Shawn Seabrooks
Bruce Presley
Terrel Willis

Anyone else???
John Tardy
Scott Erney
Malik Jackson
Shawn Williams
Elnardo Webster
Mike Stephens
Reggie Funderburk
Alcides Cantaho
Raheem Orr

Tres Moses is always up in my top Rutgers of years past. That guy suffered through some of the most difficult years Rutgers had and was so so close to tasting the success that followed. Seemed to always catch everything in his area. Just one of those great college players that was just short of being NFL caliber.

When things slow down I'd like to see some features of former Knights. Where are they now type articles. Plenty to chose from.

Bob Sneathen
Shawn Seabrooks
Bruce Presley
Terrel Willis

Anyone else???
Bob Davis. Don Heilman. Bert kosup. Tommy Wright Jim baker

Ishmael Medley one of my all time favorites.

Currently the Head Wrestling Coach at his alma mater Elizabeth H.S. I believe that's him with the red tie.

38472450640_8e8ea8e176_b.jpg

Reactions: RUPete
Nate Toran
John Alexander
Ed McMichael

Believe McMichael was our qb for our most shocking win of all time, road win vs Tennessee

He completed a very good percentage of his passes that day leading RU to victory

I'd love to see what happened to Billy Powell. I used to...."help" him in Psychology we had together. I hope he is putting that degree to good use.

I remember him from SOUTH SIDE H.S(SHABBAZ in Newark) I just went to his Obituary page at Van Arsdale and left a message.Great multi sport athlete ,tough as nails and nice as pie.

Taught me and both my parents how to drive. Great guy. My mother went to the viewing and half of Somerville was there.

Reactions: beaced
Is Pilch a cop in P-way along with Devraun Thompson?

Ray the player is a P-way Police. His father posts here a bit. Not sure if Devraun is a P-way Police.

I hear Zaire Kitchen (best name ever) is a State Trooper in GA.

Reactions: beaced
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT