ADVERTISEMENT

Busy night of future opponents and other games

Scarlet Blind

All Conference
Aug 5, 2001
Lots of high profile OOC, future opponents and former players in games with some notes,

Utah St @ Richmond
Kent St @ Xavier
WKU @ Minnesota
W.Mich @ MSU
Niagara @ tOSU
*Niagara close loss @ Xavier, tOSU close win vs Akron*
Coppin St @ Rider
N.Illinois @ Indiana
*N.Illinois won @ Washington, Indiana struggled vs EMU*
Army @ Duke
*Coach K game*
Wofford @ Clemson
Oregon St @ Iowa St.
UMass @ Yale
UW-GB @ Wisconsin
S.Dakota St @ Alabama
Kansas City @ Iowa
Sam Houston St. @ Nebraska
*Won't be surprised Nebraska starts 0-2*
Va Tech @ Navy
*Navy coming off win @ Virginia*
Pittsburgh @ WVU
*Old Big East matchup*
Indiana St @ Purdue
Arkansas St @ Illinois
San Diego St @ BYU
Princeton @ South Carolina
SMU @ Oregon, *JY
Villanova @ UCLA, *Myles
*who are you rooting for?*

Last edited:
Reactions: NJDOVES
Louisville loses at home, 72-80 (OT) to Furman
Oklahoma St. loses at home 55-56 to Oakland

UNC struggled against Brown at home
Hubert Davis is such a weird hire besides the obvious alumni thing.
He was always such a quiet player, bland interview in the NBA for such a name blue blood school in need of personality.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Louisville loses at home, 72-80 (OT) to Furman
Oklahoma St. loses at home 55-56 to Oakland

UNC struggled against Brown at home
Hubert Davis is such a weird hire besides the obvious alumni thing.
He was always such a quiet player, bland interview in the NBA for such a name blue blood school in need of personality.
Anything can happen in November as we should know!

Rooting for Nova. Sorry, but I don’t care what kind of ambassador Johnson was at RU. Simply can’t root for a kid like him, Eugene, or even Young. All were given great opportunities by Pike and Pike developed Johnson and Eugene. Then they went and kicked pike and RU in the teeth.

Rooting for Nova. Sorry, but I don’t care what kind of ambassador Johnson was at RU. Simply can’t root for a kid like him, Eugene, or even Young. All were given great opportunities by Pike and Pike developed Johnson and Eugene. Then they went and kicked pike and RU in the teeth.
What are you talking about? Myles graduated. Is there a single kid in the country that graduated and came back to the same school?

Myles Johnson graduated from Rutgers University and pursued a master's in engineering at one of the top schools in the country which happens to be very close to his home. He owes no apologies for putting his own academics and his future ahead of your desire for him to entertain you. Grow up.

Myles Johnson graduated from Rutgers University and pursued a master's in engineering at one of the top schools in the country which happens to be very close to his home. He owes no apologies for putting his own academics and his future ahead of your desire for him to entertain you. Grow up.
Lol. It’s not really about me, Slappy. It’s more about the team and coach he left. I’m
Presuming they cared. He could have stayed at an excellent graduate school with a coach that developed gave him and gave high level D1 chance when others did not, with a team that was certain to be preseason Top 10-15.

Lol. It’s not really about me, Slappy. It’s more about the team and coach he left. I’m
Presuming they cared. He could have stayed at an excellent graduate school with a coach that developed gave him and gave high level D1 chance when others did not, with a team that was certain to be preseason Top 10-15.
Giving 4 years and graduating with honors and representing the university with class counts for nothing?

So free will and following your own personal aspirations and goals is somehow a bad thing. He GRADUATED..

Have you ever left your job for another opportunity after completing your task and did your former coworkers hold grudges that you left or did they wish you well?

Reactions: nikoru09
I would be willing to bet that his teammates, who know him as a man with many aspirations that are way more important than basketball, wish him well and hold no ill will. College basketball isn't his #1 priority. If it were, you may have a point. MJ is an honors engineering student. He's not your average basketball player. He wants more from life. I'm sure he's sad that his life aspirations are interfering with your entertainment.

UCLA has the excellent graduate school. Rutgers is pretty average

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT