ADVERTISEMENT

Disaster: GS making QB an open competition in ‘22

Hi. I'm a dude on a message board. Despite having no special insight, I state all of my opinions and random thoughts as if they are completely factual and with 100% confidence.
Hi. I'm a dude on a message board. Despite having no special insight, I state all of my snarky comments about others' posts as if they are witty and factual and with 100% confidence and 100% ignorant of the irony.

Hi. I'm a dude on a message board. Despite having no special insight, I state all of my opinions and random thoughts as if they are completely factual and with 100% confidence.
I always add IMO to all of my random thoughts and opinions.
Plus I’m usually wrong so there’s that too.

I’m very happy he’s staying. We would not be in a good position with just Wimsatt and Simon as the returning QBs (and Langhan). It would be hard to bring in a stud transfer given the hype around GW. In my opinion, GS would have to take another QB if Noah left and it likely wouldn’t be someone close to as competent as Noah.

Watching the Gator Bowl again, you have to ask the question—- Why wasn’t Johnny Football our first string QB all year long. ?? In hindsight I think he would have been more productive than Noah. Tougher to tackle than Noah. Throws short passes just as well. Can hand off without a phantom fake and no worse at longer passing. We were anemic on offense. Again only in hindsight, I would have liked to see him start a game. Too bad he didn’t get a chance.

I always add IMO to all of my random thoughts and opinions.
Plus I’m usually wrong so there’s that too.
I don't always agree with you, but I think you state your opinions fairly and treat others the same way.

Watching the Gator Bowl again, you have to ask the question—- Why wasn’t Johnny Football our first string QB all year long. ?? In hindsight I think he would have been more productive than Noah. Tougher to tackle than Noah. Throws short passes just as well. Can hand off without a phantom fake and no worse at longer passing. We were anemic on offense. Again only in hindsight, I would have liked to see him start a game. Too bad he didn’t get a chance.
You must be new to Rutgers football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT