ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk Driver

RUHotTrumpetMonkeyLove

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
To the Rutgers fan in the Silver Honda CR-V with a "Life Is Good" tire cover heading down 18 South and then getting on the Turnpike during the third quarter. I hope you read this or somebody who knows you reads this. You're a disgrace. You had no business being on the road. I hope you got wherever you were heading without injuring or killing yourself or somebody else, but you need to be called out. Get some help.

I'm all about enjoying myself at tailgates, but we have to be responsible.

south-park-drunk.gif

To the Rutgers fan in the Silver Honda CR-V with a "Life Is Good" tire cover heading down 18 South and then getting on the Turnpike during the third quarter. I hope you read this or somebody who knows you reads this. You're a disgrace. You had no business being on the road. I hope you got wherever you were heading without injuring or killing yourself or somebody else, but you need to be called out. Get some help.

If he was that bad you should have called in his description!!! Imagine he did kill some poor soul or someone YOU KNEW!!!

I didn’t get his plate because I was driving. In hindsight I should have called it in. Not sure which direction he headed on the Turnpike.

Reactions: RU2K4
Geez. Hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say what "I would have done" in the moment, while reading about it on a message board.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
You got the make, model , color and read the message on the spare tire and somehow figured out this driver is a rutgers fan
But you didn’t get the plate . Interesting
Relax bro. It’s pretty easy to make out a basic silver Honda CRV and a big LIfe is Good logo from afar, as it’s a standard basic car. But to read the tags in the dark you would have to be right behind it. Maybe the OP wasn’t. Easy to judge from afar though isn’t it ?

Relax bro. It’s pretty easy to make out a basic silver Honda CRV and a big LIfe is Good logo from afar, as it’s a standard basic car. But to read the tags in the dark you would have to be right behind it. Maybe the OP wasn’t. Easy to judge from afar though isn’t it ?
And if that driver was as blasted as the OP said, you want to stay far away from them on the road.

This is a great reminder of what can go terribly wrong when people make bad decisions. Thank you for posting.

Someday your car will call just pull to a shoulder automagically and call the police on you... locking you into the car until police arrive. Of course, soon after that, only the politically well-connected will be allowed to have personal vehicles... and they won't be subject to such pesky laws.

Someday your car will call just pull to a shoulder automagically and call the police on you... locking you into the car until police arrive. Of course, soon after that, only the politically well-connected will be allowed to have personal vehicles... and they won't be subject to such pesky laws.

Why wouldn't it just drive you home?

Why wouldn't it just drive you home?
well.. someday it would.. but as of now they even have ways to make sure someone is in the drivers seat paying attention.. that way the AI driver can blame the human when it messes up. Plausible deniability.

Reactions: fsg2
Wasn’t it a drunk driver who wiped out our defensive backfield and ruined our season a number of years ago?
yep.. drove wrong way on wrong side rt 18 bridge.. on homecoming.. we lost every game after that.. think it was 2004 and we were on schedule for a possible bowl game before that. Given GS's history of putting DBs into the NFL.. maybe that drunk prevented an NFL future for a player as well.

I mean, as an old friend used to say, let he who hasn’t drove home drunk from a Rutgers football game throw the first stone
I've been to 40 years of home games and I'm going outside right now to throw a stone.
I may have walked into the stadium with a decent amount of alcohol in my body but was quite sober by the time I left the game as the clock clicked to 0.00.

If he's driving a CR-V then he already exhibits an established pattern of making bad choices.
My ex-wife got one right after we got divorced. Leaving me thinking, WTF am I paying all this alimony for?

Had she ever bought one when we were married, that in and of itself would have promoted the divorce. I mean, I'm, pretty darn certain that, were a CR-V to be parked in my garage for more than two nights, the garage would implode, creating a new quantum singularity that destroyed our entire solar system.

The Accord, OTOH, would be far, far too good for my lowly garage. I'd have to tear it down and rebuild an all marble garage to house it, with diamond encrusted window trim and everything.

I mean, as an old friend used to say, let he who hasn’t drove home drunk from a Rutgers football game throw the first stone
yeah, I love all the holier than thou and faux outrage

Go whine someplace else, it's bad enough we tolerate all the non football bs but ranting over this is ridiculous. Grow up, measure up, and do something but don't bitch here

Reactions: newell138
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT