ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 8 games Baylor vs Iowa

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Score was 85 to 53. JMO, but I think Baylor will end up winning it all. Just amazing game for the Bears.
On a side note, Mulkey's BRIGHT orange suit, and bright yellow shirt with matching heels hurt my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarletwoman
Notre Dame beats Stanford 84-68. Actually was a close game until they blew it open in the 4th.

Notre Dame was down at the half, having scored only 26 points. They came out on fire in the second half and put up 58.

Now to hope either ND or Baylor can keep the Storrs crowd from another championship.

Reactions: shields
Notre Dame was down at the half, having scored only 26 points. They came out on fire in the second half and put up 58.

Now to hope either ND or Baylor can keep the Storrs crowd from another championship.
Twelve straight final fours for Uconn.Womens college basketball is top heavy with around 4-7 schools that are in the final four almost every season.

Reactions: Abro1975
2016 was the outlier recently, you had UConn, but then Syracuse, Oregon St, and Washington (whom I believe were all making their first final four appearances?).

This year Oregon is in Final Four for first time ever, and this is Baylor's first trip since 2012 (though they've been very good for a while).

Don't know who I'd root for if it is a Baylor UConn final .
Heck Notre Dame isn't on my Christmas card list either.

I tend to ignore games between programs I don't like and with 3 of 4 possible participants left I don't like, looks like my College WBB interest will be over if Oregon doesn't beat Baylor and make it to the Championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT