ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Rutgers Football vs. No. 1 Ohio State

Lack of any touch from GW continues to haunt us on massive pick 6s when we’re knocking on the door.

Its really mostly on the vertical passes he overthrows (spesh to shortish receivers).
We need the Eli/OBJ slants - digs and corner routes too

Reactions: drewbagel423
Yo every time you are about to throw the hammer, ya’ll throw a pick 6 to every top team this season

That should not be targeting, there was no way to avoid that contact

You might be right but (1) that hasn’t stopped the refs from calling that against RU (2) if that was the other way they are 1000% calling that against RU (goes to review and they reverse the interception/TD and OSU gets first down half the distance to the goal) . Guaranteed.

The official working with the broadcast crew with the be edit of replay didn’t think it was targeting. I wish it was, but didn’t think so either. Gotta get the run game going again and be smarter about throwing into crowds.

I dont blame GW here. i blame OC for calling plays that makes no sense.
this guy calls plays without setting up plays. Take what defense gives you doesnt apply to this guy...

A lot of his calls are head scratchers to me

Keep doing what you been doing in offense we are beating them and wearing them down

The official working with the broadcast crew with the be edit of replay didn’t think it was targeting. I wish it was, but didn’t think so either. Gotta get the run game going again and be smarter about throwing into crowds.
How convenient

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT