ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Rutgers Football vs. No. 1 Ohio State

we dont get a stop here, It's going to be tough rest of the game...
Need to stay within a score. If it goes to two scores that’s going to be hard against their defense. Will need even more sudden change or big plays which is hard to expect.

We are what we are.

If anything the complaint shouldn’t be we don’t do this or that with our current roster. You do the best you can with what you have. The question should be why don’t we have a qb that can pass better and the coaches have more trust in.

It’s not something that will change in this game so like I said we are what we are and I’m okay with some calls because of that and also because OSU is a different team this year than previous years
Rutgers has always had a crappy RZ offense
Its the opposite pole of Greg's secondary mastery

Reactions: brgRC90
there was an audible reaction from the crowd - BEFORE the snap - THAT is how early he jumped

That is suspiciously bad

Reactions: RUTGERS95
It’s over. Good job competing but at this level, the margin for error is razor thin. Nobody can say ya’ll don’t belong.

RU played incredibly hard, especially on defense, but need to score TDs to win games. However, OSU would still be sitting on 7 points if not for convenient officiating.

I watch a few games and see Wimsatt overthrows on vertical routes
I watch Schiano games for 15 yrs and know the RZ offense stinks every year
In this game we got both and I wont blame the QB

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Gave OSU all they can handle, but they are now asserting themselves. Really wished Ciarraca didn't try to think Gavin could help them score through the air. Gave up on the run and we paid with INT for 6 and now the momentum shift.

Reactions: Plum Street
11 vs 12 out there. Big Ten official woke up late and forgot to make the call BEFORE the game.

How the hell could the refs have missed that OS movement before the snap. Answer is they didn't miss it, they just didn't call it. Same old shit when you play these guys.

Reactions: TGonzRU and redking
Scoring 9 (12) pts against Indiana would be a disaster.
OSU it's even worse.

You can't win games without trying to score points.
Are you saying we should try to score more points then the other team?

If we can reignite the running game, we’re still in it. Not gonna be easy. Tough to win with no mistakes. A muffed punt and INT makes it really hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT