ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfers or Late Freshmen signees still available?

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2011
Anyone? Bueller, Bueller ?

Pike has done a good job getting late transfers and even late freshmen signees...he got CJ Getty's, Eugene, Duke...all signed in the August.

Need to go to the Well one more time.

IMO....Get a 3rd Center and let Shaq Carter and Yeboah handle the PF spot.

Reactions: Scangg
Gotta add a big. Can't leave two open scholarships and have so little depth up front

Don't we have the same amount of depth as we had last season? We lose Doorson and EO and add Yeboah and Doucoure. Not saying we couldn't use more depth but I never felt we were woefully thin up front last season. On the other hand I did feel we were woefully thin at PG last season.

Don't we have the same amount of depth as we had last season? We lose Doorson and EO and add Yeboah and Doucoure. Not saying we couldn't use more depth but I never felt we were woefully thin up front last season. On the other hand I did feel we were woefully thin at PG last season.

We also lost thiam

If we get last year’s version, Doucoure is a stretch.

Didn't we sign CJ Gettys in the summer? He was a good player. And none of us knew who he was. I'll be perfectly happy with another Gettys

Should be interesting! I wonder if Ward would be interested if the situation was three weeks ago how it is now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT