ADVERTISEMENT

How many home games (if any) will Rutgers sell out this year?

How many legitimate home sellouts will Rutgers football have in 2024?

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RutgersSC

Redshirt
May 22, 2024
This poll is about actual people in the stands, not the silly "announced sellouts" the athletic department has touted the last few years.

I think the best chance of a sellout is UCLA since it's homecoming, but there's a chance of Wisconsin as well if the weather is nice and the team is playing well. Washington is more challenging since it's a Friday and hinges almost completely on the Virginia Tech result the previous week. If we're 3-0 I think that game is probably close to a legitimate sellout.

This poll is about actual people in the stands, not the silly "announced sellouts" the athletic department has touted the last few years.

I think the best chance of a sellout is UCLA since it's homecoming, but there's a chance of Wisconsin as well if the weather is nice and the team is playing well. Washington is more challenging since it's a Friday and hinges almost completely on the Virginia Tech result the previous week. If we're 3-0 I think that game is probably close to a legitimate sellout.
Who is the arbiter of an "actual sellout"?

Its A Trap GIF

troll GIF

Don't underestimate that Washington will likely bring a large contingent of fans. Having a known game time for that is helpful for such travel as well.

Reactions: RutgersSC
Don't underestimate that Washington will likely bring a large contingent of fans. Having a known game time for that is helpful for such travel as well.
We heard that last time around. They didn’t (but ya’ never know).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT