ADVERTISEMENT

I Have No Doubt That Politi's Article(s) Will Make The Board Happier

Seargent will now be a convert.
Have to say I actually really like Kratch I think he brings perspective without just being a homer...unlike Politi who I think tries too hard to be a homer and then occasionally has that bashing article to bring back to reality

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Have to say I actually really like Kratch I think he brings perspective without just being a homer...unlike Politi who I think tries too hard to be a homer and then occasionally has that bashing article to bring back to reality
Agree totally on Kratch. My dispassion on Politi changed about four years ago when i spoke with him a couple of times. He wants us to do well, but has no problem calling us out for the weak-ass shit our administration and coaches and players do. And we serve it up around the clock and around the calendar.

Agree totally on Kratch. My dispassion on Politi changed about four years ago when i spoke with him a couple of times. He wants us to do well, but has no problem calling us out for the weak-ass shit our administration and coaches and players do. And we serve it up around the clock and around the calendar.
My issue with Politi is he doesn’t come across to me as a very smart football guy...his opinions are not supported by fact IMO most of the time...he says or writes things just to get clicks I think...Kratch is more level headed and realistic

We will still see the Star Ledger/ NJ.Com bashing for their honest reporting on the state of RU Football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT