ADVERTISEMENT

I made it to Indy…..

Phil, I am so glad you got to Indy. In a way I wish I was there but I am hoping we can make the NCAA and play in Pittsburgh or Buffalo. Enjoy your time and bring home a win over Iowa to make the semifinals.

Phi...I hope you didn't bring Claire and Noreen. Looking for Chicago Delis. You know they will have trouble keeping their hamsters in their pants!

Hoping the Indy/Illinois crowd that stays is rooting for RU after. Can't picture them rooting for Iowa

Reactions: gregkoko
Drove to Indy from NJ ; went thru a snowstorm in PA this morning and am tired

But made it to Arena with 16 minutes to go in first half for NW / Nebraska.

I walk into arena and am looking for seats and there are the Iowa Hawkeyes seated up behind the basket

I asked for a picture - albeit I am not wearing RU gear tonight ( will wear the RU gear starting tomorrow) and they’re a very pompous bunch. No smiling / very unfriendly bunch of players

Quite easy to root against.

If anyone else will be in Indy, let me know. I ll be at all the games and will be wearing my RU gear starting tomorrow .

BTW, Indy is a beautiful city and arena is a beautiful venue.

Also when driving thru Ohio, I heard Kyle Young of Ohio State Will not play due to concussion and Key is questionable.

Also Wisconsin fans told me Johnny Davis will play.

Cant wait till Friday and the way Nebraska is playing - we may be playing them on Friday.

Have fun! Pretty jealous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT