ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers falls to Mississippi St. 70-60 in Gotham Classic

As of Wednesday morning Rutgers had sold 1,158 of its allotment. With Ticketmaster sales mixed in, the crowd is trending to be in the 5,000 range, which would fill about half of the lower bowl. The upper bowl is closed for this game.

As of Wednesday morning Rutgers had sold 1,158 of its allotment. With Ticketmaster sales mixed in, the crowd is trending to be in the 5,000 range, which would fill about half of the lower bowl. The upper bowl is closed for this game.
Well considering how Rutgers has handled distribution of these tickets I can see why people would buy them on their own. I still haven't received tickets and no idea where I am sitting. I could have just bought them already and choose where I want to sit

Proud NJ:

Booked 3 seats in Suite 120. I know it is in corner but looks like decent view.

Are bars and food nearby to purchase?

I received my tickets for section 3 row 1 but then received an emil afterwards that I should not use those and they are sending me new news in section 20F Row BB

Proud NJ:

For Devils games and concerts there are full bars on the 100 suite level behind both baskets. You can even order food/drinks via a touchscreen in your suite.
I don’t know if the Suite level bars or food service are open for SHU or college hoops games.

Worst case, you can head down to the main level concourse for food & bev and bring it up to your suite.

There are beer stands and a large full bar on the main concourse

For Devils games and concerts there are full bars on the 100 suite level behind both baskets. You can even order food/drinks via a touchscreen in your suite.
I don’t know if the Suite level bars or food service are open for SHU or college hoops games.

Worst case, you can head down to the main level concourse for food & bev and bring it up to your suite.

There are beer stands and a large full bar on the main concourse
Thanks. 120 is on the side corner.

If so, you’ll have 2nd row floor seats
Yeah that would be nice. Thing is my experience going through Rutgers for this has been a nightmare to say the least and why I have chosen in the past not to use them. I am hopeful this works out because as of right now this is still not complete

Yeah that would be nice. Thing is my experience going through Rutgers for this has been a nightmare to say the least and why I have chosen in the past not to use them. I am hopeful this works out because as of right now this is still not complete
Hope you get those floor seats bruh

I’m still playing the waiting game for Stubhub/TickPick , I’m eyeing seats near the floor, RU bench

Reactions: RUBlackout
Hope you get those floor seats bruh

I’m still playing the waiting game for Stubhub/TickPick , I’m eyeing seats near the floor, RU bench
Thanks! Seems that they only sent me 3 tickets rather than 4 which was my original order. Whole thing is a mess

I just want to go and watch us win

Omg. It’s like 3rd graders are running this.
Thats how I feel also. Just spoke to the R Fund and they sorted everything out now so all set. Seems that Prudential center/ticketmaster behind some of the issues with this as well.

Ill be in row BB now so see you all Saturday!

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Well considering how Rutgers has handled distribution of these tickets I can see why people would buy them on their own. I still haven't received tickets and no idea where I am sitting. I could have just bought them already and choose where I want to sit
Yea I learned my lesson from this. Will never go through Rutgers for a neautral site game again.

I have a chevy traverse and seeing lots of restrictions and additional fees for parking.

Any suggestions for a parking lot?

Last edited:
Got tickets sent to account. But will not allow an add to Apple Wallet nor a link to download . How do I get the tickets ? Tried leaving messages with rep but no response . Any help appreciated

Reactions: Scarlet1984
landed in Jerz - I should prob get tix before I go out tonight since it will be a late one

Thought it would be me & two buds tomorrow but I just found it it’s 5 of us ,

Stubhub got some deals bruh
kyk gonna scream during the anthem? 😉

Got tickets sent to account. But will not allow an add to Apple Wallet nor a link to download . How do I get the tickets ? Tried leaving messages with rep but no response . Any help appreciated
You have to go through ticketmaster to be able to download them to apple wallet. It is specificallt the Prudential ticketmaster account.

try this one: https://am.ticketmaster.com/prucenter/

This was one of the many issues I had

You have to go through ticketmaster to be able to download them to apple wallet. It is specificallt the Prudential ticketmaster account.

try this one: https://am.ticketmaster.com/prucenter/

This was one of the many issues I had
Thanks for the help. The Rutgers app just left no clues and no way to add to the wallet. Thanks a ton. Hope to see you tomorrow in Section 8, Row 6

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Thanks for the help. The Rutgers app just left no clues and no way to add to the wallet. Thanks a ton. Hope to see you tomorrow in Section 8, Row 6
I’ll be in section 20F BB

Nightmare of getting tickets but all worth it in the end. NOW JUST WIN!!!!

Reactions: Luvscarletknights
Proud NJ:

The view is great as the seats are slanted towards the court. Tell the usher that directs you to your booth that you want an attendant sent over. They will take orders of beverages and food.

Looks like there are plenty of available seats.

Can’t swing this one today from South Jersey 2 days before Christmas….remind me why this game is in Newark??

Can’t swing this one today from South Jersey 2 days before Christmas….remind me why this game is in Newark??

Better there than all the way out in Nassau County at UBS Arena like last year.

Reactions: S_Janowski
Would you rather have it in Uncasville?

I would rather have our games at the RAC.

This is just an odd game to be a part of. Playing 30 minutes from our home court against Miss St at noon on Saturday.

In the end I just want to come away with a W and boost our SOS but I really hope when we’re playing in these types of games in the future we can line up more attractive opponents and events/tournaments.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
I would rather have our games at the RAC.

This is just an odd game to be a part of. Playing 30 minutes from our home court against Miss St at noon on Saturday.

In the end I just want to come away with a W and boost our SOS but I really hope when we’re playing in these types of games in the future we can line up more attractive opponents and events/tournaments.

not sure why the schools just couldnt have scheduled a 2 game home and home series. If Miss St was willing to come out here right before X Mas before this odd timed game, why not play at the RAC this year and then go visit them next year. Cannot schedule a game less than 2 days before X Mas at noon at an off site NJ venue and expect decent attendance. Seems like this game was just pushed in as an afterhought That said Mississippi State is the best non conference opponent that has come into NJ in years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT