ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Michigan State 73-55

Ma
How about cliff not picking up a silly reach in for his 2nd

Ditto for his overthe back 3rd and unnecessary 4th

The whining over refs when we scored 22 bricking bunnies and going 6 min without a fg is why we were down

Then another 6 minute run of 19-0

But the story is the refs..okay
maybe refs taking confidence away from them making layups?

Refs just widely inconsistent as usual. Sissoko “keeping the play alive” is the same as the over the back that got cliff his cheap 3rd. But they didn’t cause the 19-0 run. That was mostly
Wide open 3s

lol, before the Sissoko dunk, he was in the paint for 6 seconds (3.27 mark to 3:21 mark). Laughable.

Reactions: Scarlet83
That's it Cliff step out of the way. Hyatt should be playing some 5 instead of Cliff, who has gone from a projected first team B10 player to an average player in the league, AT BEST.

I still can't believe AWill has 5 shots in 29 minutes and Noah got off 5 in 6 minutes in no flow of the game. Probably cause runs by Mich St both times on the floor

Reactions: Scangg
Izzo was asking the ref if he wants to watch some NFL playoff games together lol.

and yes we would probably lose straight up but we won’t get to find out

Reactions: Scarlet83
We’re down by 20 with 2 mins left can Pike please put Gavin in the game so he can get some shots up and see the ball go through the hoop?

Reactions: Scangg and fatsam98
When will Pike ever fukking learn?

I’m really starting to turn on our coach. I don’t care about his recruiting class next year as that’s all Knight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT