ADVERTISEMENT

Just bought my tickets

???
School gets credit for the Sale. Helps for future Bowls
I paid $55 for tickets around 25 yard line. I’ve been attending New Year’s day bowl games for about a half dozen years now and tickets for those games aren’t cheap, so I think I got a decent deal. Texas A&M fans dumping their ticckets.

Reactions: RUFairFan
How would Rutgers have any time to distribute tickets? And what about all the tickets purchased by TAM fans. I assume many are still going since it’s Florida.

Ok. Been searching and that was the latest that popped up. It's also a headline on premium.

bro... in this crazy situation... getting seats on re-sale is easier/safer/faster/way better selection.

tix sold via RU tix office w/b a very minor issue - people wearing red in the seats is all that will matter...
Or just buy them the day of the game in Jacksonville. The tickets will be dirt cheap outside the stadium.
That’s the route I will most likely do. Have to think the Stadium will be empty.

Reactions: RUJimmyDean
Or just buy them the day of the game in Jacksonville. The tickets will be dirt cheap outside the stadium.
That’s the route I will most likely do. Have to think the Stadium will be empty.
With sites like stubhub now so plentiful, this is the way to go. Prices drop through the week leading up to a game. It's a fun game of chicken.

Reactions: RUJimmyDean
Then expect the possibility of not so great Bowls
TV ratings and asses in seats dictate desirability to a bowl. Where u buy is irrelevant. For a last min replacement I think RU will represent. My daughter and myself will be there. Working on our crew to get a bunch. Most folks don't have the flexibility though at this late stage.

Rutgers sent an email to buy tickets with a link to ticketmaster so it seems RU is NOT selling tickets but is using a vendor

Reactions: RUEd
50 yard line
club level
about $100/
i'm sure they will be cheaper in a day or two... but happy to lock it in

see you filthy animals there!

IMG-1686.jpg

To all.. got a great fare on Jet Blue to JAX from JFK !!!!!
Down on Thursday back on Friday night.
Fares were even lower from LGA but I don’t like the parking over there.

50 yard line
club level
about $100/
i'm sure they will be cheaper in a day or two... but happy to lock it in

see you filthy animals there!

IMG-1686.jpg
RUfromSoCal where did you buy the Club Level seat from ?
The Ticketmaster link that is being sent out by Rutgers ?

I was just checking out the Ticketmaster link and they have tickets in the corners (and in the 200's) for $25. Tickets lower down - and near the 50 - are listed for between $150-250. I'm like, "Yeah .. buh-bye".

As mentioned above, TAMU fans have to be saturating the market with their (already purchased) tickets. It'll be a strange-looking sight on tv especially if we don't get 5,000+ fans in the stadium. Lots of empties.

RUfromSoCal where did you buy the Club Level seat from ?
The Ticketmaster link that is being sent out by Rutgers ?
stubhub (I could have just as easily used Seat Geek... i just happened to press that phoneapp first)...

Reactions: RU#1fan
I was just checking out the Ticketmaster link and they have tickets in the corners (and in the 200's) for $25. Tickets lower down - and near the 50 - are listed for between $150-250. I'm like, "Yeah .. buh-bye".

As mentioned above, TAMU fans have to be saturating the market with their (already purchased) tickets. It'll be a strange-looking sight on tv especially if we don't get 5,000+ fans in the stadium. Lots of empties.

We'll be looking upper middle for the TV sight lines.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT