ADVERTISEMENT

LAX NCAA selections

Not a coach. Coach Brecht is happy with the staff. Continuity is very big.

Or it could be a donation!
So Robert Morris won the play-in game. I know they were an AQ but who beat them this season? That's right, us. I don't know how much I will watch up until Finals weekend.

So Robert Morris won the play-in game. I know they were an AQ but who beat them this season? That's right, us. I don't know how much I will watch up until Finals weekend.
I'll root for Cornell, Duke and Loyola to dispose of the teams not worthy of a tourney spot. Outside of that I'll root for the Terps and Hopkins I suppose for the B1G.

Interesting ... JHU and MD in the same side of the bracket ...

Interesting ... JHU and MD in the same side of the bracket ...

And none of the ACC teams would face each other until the Final 4. Worst I've seen since the late 90's when the 2 dominant teams, Princeton and Syracuse, met in the semi-finals because the tournament was seeded so a southern team made the finals

Reactions: biazza38
And none of the ACC teams would face each other until the Final 4. Worst I've seen since the late 90's when the 2 dominant teams, Princeton and Syracuse, met in the semi-finals because the tournament was seeded so a southern team made the finals
Wow it’s almost as if the committee cares about the ACC and now one else. This is too much

Reactions: LC-88 and Foads
Or is it an anti-B1G bias against the newcomers (as a conference)? Don't forget the Big East got in three.
It’s still very very annoying that you have people from the committee who said the ACC was the best conference

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT