ADVERTISEMENT

Left Tackle position and Grant's Health

But he is not running full speed at them. Better to hit a tree at 40 mph than another vehicle head-on both going 40 mph.
Wrong.... watch some more football Pils86...Grant and I'll use him as the example NEVER actually allows himself to be hit head on directly by the gunners on kick offs ...NEVER...the good ones don't... if you play the position you always run the risk of injury...

I think it might be concussion related.
He came out of the tunnel for the 2nd half with no Helmut.
Seems to me every time there is some sort of head issue the players Helmut disappears.
exactly...if you saw the play on TV he came down and whacked the back of his head HARD on the field....cause he was opened up hands high trying to catch the high lob pass. Shocked he came back in after 1 play but not surprised to see him without the helmut after that.

Reactions: miketd1
The key this week will be stopping Mike Rozier, Turner Gill and Irving Fryar. Stop those three and we win.

exactly...if you saw the play on TV he came down and whacked the back of his head HARD on the field....cause he was opened up hands high trying to catch the high lob pass. Shocked he came back in after 1 play but not surprised to see him without the helmut after that.

At the game he looked a bit shook up on three plays. When I watched the tape later it was clear the back of his head bounced hard on the turf on that pass play... And from height. He made a beeline for the bench after the play. If he is really OK then he is one tough hombre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT