ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: No. 24/25 Rutgers vs. No. 19 Iowa

In all honesty I have noticed Big Ten coached riding refs all year instead of coaching their team up or teaching defense. Bunch of babies overall. I know some people get on Pike for not riding refs but it's pointless.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Continue to limit the threes and we'll win. Let Garza have 50, our offense can match twos for twos.

Reactions: QD43
In all honesty I have noticed Big Ten coached riding refs all year instead of coaching their team up or teaching defense. Bunch of babies overall. I know some people get on Pike for not riding refs but it's pointless.
They do ride refs hard, id argue pike doesnt say nearly enough though. Our guys could get mugged and beaten up and hed be silent. I think it actually hurts us

Now hopefully we do the smart thing and let akwasi shoot the free throws and not a player with a broken thumb like vs indiana

Geo is an off the dribble shooter. Wouldn’t want him on the line with a healthy thumb.

Is it worth getting that upset about? Need to have some control there as the HC. Not the end of the world

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT