ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Rutgers Hoops versus Michigan

I guess I am just used to this. Rutgers does something to get the countries attention, and then we shit the bed while everyone is watching. All those commentators that jumped on the bandwagon are going to think twice before they compliment Rutgers in the future.

Look we have no energy I get it. But it is deflating to get screwed all night. I know some of you don’t get it.

So now the season is going to come down to beating Whisky at home. Hope Davison has another poor night shooting 3s.

Need a Paul Crewe moment here. Fire a ball at the ref then give him a wet Willie and ask him to call a fare game

Texted my group chat first two minutes about geo’s body language. His whole game can be predicted on his body language. Some games he comes out just looking like depressed. Other games he comes out looking all giddy and ready to eat someones lunch. He came out with poor body language and knew we were doomed

Refs are brutal but we are playing like crap regardless. They are crushing us in the pick and roll and we can’t score at the rim

Reactions: ScarletDave
Paul can't catch a break on either end and the rest of the team crumbling instead of stepping up

Shows how important Paul is
He had been a leader when things were going well. He needs to be a leader when they are not.

Too predictable. Whenever the stars align for us like last year nebreska. This year Minnesota and now Michigan. We dont show up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT