ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Rutgers Hoops versus Michigan

Good night. Team just didn't want it, they don't play hard they will lose every game.

Coming up small against another inferior team.

NCAA bid is being flushed down the toilet! Wasted talent, wasted season.

flush.gif

We suck on the road in sleepy arenas. God forbid they come out excited without an atmosphere

Reactions: RW90
This team needs its home crowd like no other. Beating Whisky on road was an outlier.

Poor shooting by Rutgers
Poor D by Hyiat really put us in a whole while he was in there. He was scored on 5 possesions in a row. The worst was not stepping g out on the 3 point shooter.

Damn … let’s dribble, not pass, and shoot wild shots, bricks and air balls … lose by more than 10 and fall down to 90+ in the NET

Ron Harper‘s three-pointers are just not even close tonight. Otherwise, he was the bright spot so far.

I find my self very frustrated and surprised by this effort, but it really shouldn’t surprise anyone. Rutgers has proven time and time again that they play terrible on the road, not to mention this season they have been the most bipolar team in America. Pressure will be on now with 3 games left.

When this team gets down they sulk. Geo is the biggest culprit of this. That's why our defense sucks tonight. Team went away from what's worked. I expected better but in the back of my mind I saw this coming.

Michigan brought their “A” game tonight on both ends of the floor.

We brought our “D-“ game. Can’t get stops on defense, can’t get an open look on offense.

We didn’t share the ball at all tonight . Can’t wait to look at the assist numbers which have to be bad especially with Paul off his game and on the bench. Lifeless performance from Geo when we really needed him.

Geo Baker = Gary Nova When they are good they are among the best when off they are really bad. Way way to inconsistent.

Reactions: Scangg
Welp, time to really sweat out a tourney bid now because this team has no fvcking clue how to play on the road once again
Forget it … Wisconsin will take it to you, Indy will play out of their mind, then PSU will get that 20 point lead at the RAC where RU closes the gap with a loss … finish up 16-14

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT