ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread: Midlands Tourney, mat assignments & comments:

He will not place at 65 in Ncaa’s but I like JVB more as a team guy so hope he stay at 57 and makes noise!

Maybe Marinelli is a real top 3 guy, and Lewis just below that that level. I'm guessing Lewis can get to the round of 12, and will have to win some close ones to AA.
Let's face it, all of Lewis's matches are close. He just isn't a big offensive move guy.

RL has only lost to one 165 pounder this year.... twice.
Lets see how he does in the tourney.
He is not a returning all american.
his goal this year in the NCAA should have been realistically a NCAA All American.
Too early two right off, lets see how the B10 tourney goes.

Just my opinion of course.

Gravina loses 2-1. Lost to the same guy in same fashion last year.

Lost 3 of 4 semis. oh well.

It seemed gravina got the best of the standup until the injury timeout....Parker took bottom after injury and escaped for W...tough way to lose

Lewis I expected to lose, I thought between Surian, Del VEch and Gravina, we'd get 2 of those. But we didn't. Nick and Scott had similiar matches and lost in similiar ways to each of the guys they lost to today.

Lewis I expected to lose, I thought between Surian, Del VEch and Gravina, we'd get 2 of those. But we didn't. Nick and Scott had similiar matches and lost in similiar ways to each of the guys they lost to today.
Thought Gravina wrestled a smart match and was more aggressive wrestler whole match. Shoulder keeps coming back to hurt him literally and figuratively.

No way he should have lost that match. Very frustrating tellwatch. I feel like we are underachieving but maybe I’m looking through rose colored glasses. Don’t like how Suriano became so conservative.
no your glasses are fine......three one point losses in the semi's. frustrating indeed...this has been a great tourney so far for ru...that said...this is what separates us from the top
J VB with the PIN !
wow............this kid is showing the rest of the team how to get it done..very impressed...reminds me of perottties run in the ncaa's...the new ,and improved jon van brechenbrill..name, and wrestling wise...that third pl medal is within reach

Scott D needs to get to the 3rd place match, and so far he is wrestling like he wants to be. He knows damn well he should be in the finals vs Gross.

He will not place at 65 in Ncaa’s but I like JVB more as a team guy so hope he stay at 57 and makes noise!
He is not a yo-yo at RL whim ..he deserves to stay there now ..if RL sees he cant hang with the 165 guys then so what ..I sincerely hope we are done with that drama ..JVB is at war right now .. he took what he was dealt and is running with it ...get that thrid place medal JVB ..you deserve it after all you dealt with.

End 2, Del Vech up 6-4 but has run out of gas again. Will be tough to hang on

He is not a yo-yo at RL whim ..he deserves to stay there now ..if RL sees he cant hang with the 165 guys then so what ..I sincerely hope we are done with that drama ..JVB is at war right now .. he took what he was dealt and is running with it ...get that thrid place medal JVB ..you deserve it after all you dealt with.
JVB is the consummate team player. Never complains, never causes drama, just goes out there and wins. Whether it's wrestling, MMA or professional life, I know JVB will be successful in life.

Wow and I thought Lee was unbeatable from all the talk on here.
he dominated his matches, and an all american to boot...give bresser tons of credit here....nicky better be careful.....after all we r ru...look no further than our hoops mishap....why this happens i have no idea

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT