ADVERTISEMENT

MrsScrew-The Official Magnet Distributor of RU

I really wish the magnet quality was better. They used to last forever. Now, I go through several each year for each car. They just start separating, and eventually fall apart.

That's part of why I mail 8 to everyone that wants magnets.

Reactions: Njbound1
She is not only on Rutgers Football Twitter giving out magnets to random guys while she is at a repair shop getting an oil change, but she makes sure they get the red R version and the patriotic R version !!! :):ThumbsUp:USA: :America: :AmericanFlag::CHOP:
I know alot of folks here get angry when their R's get stolen off their cars. I personally LOVE it. It means we're BACK

They last long if you take them off when it snows or rains. Also a good idea to move them every so often. Sometimes I see someone that has one that is so old it has turned white. I go to replace it and I think the paint is going to come off it is stuck so hard. Started leaving old ones and just putting new ones on.

Reactions: MrsScrew
They last long if you take them off when it snows or rains. Also a good idea to move them every so often. Sometimes I see someone that has one that is so old it has turned white. I go to replace it and I think the paint is going to come off it is stuck so hard. Started leaving old ones and just putting new ones on.

Never take the old ones. Some woman stopped me and said her dead son had given it to her. Never take the old ones.

For those in Ocean County, the Town Hall in South Toms River was out, but they just got more in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT