ADVERTISEMENT

No. 21 Rutgers Wrestling Begins West Coast Trip with Outdoor Dual at Stanford and ends at Roadrunner Open Sunday

Hope Epperly is okay. He was winning 3-0 and then had to injury default.

Tough loss for Shawver in SV. He got in on a few shots but couldn’t finish early when he was pushing the pace. Definitely tired and was on the defensive in the 3rd and SV.

Reactions: Leonard23
Hey now… show some respect! Nobody else was able to get this live! Can’t turn down a legend if he wants to join.
My bad. Thank you and Billy for doing this, much appreciated. Glad you've decided to not do interviews during the matches they're fvcking great.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Tough loss for Soldano. Got close to getting him on his back early but just couldn’t get there. Munoz is super tough so no shame in that.

Thanks for streaming that. Insane how all it takes is two people with Instagram access to put together a competent stream 3000 miles from home yet there’s billion dollar universities that can’t do it.
It’s insane that nobody thought to do what we’re doing by now. Technology is there, the sport needs to think outside the box.

Reactions: SCNJ and Leonard23
I said it earlier. Track sucked for following the matches. Just have someone live stream it.

Glad it was accomplished and we were able to catch the finals.
Hope you guys enjoyed the interviews as well. Jon and I were talking after the Stanford match and agreed we had to do something. Big props for Janzer working the camera and Goody, Donny and staff for supporting the idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT