ADVERTISEMENT

No. 21 Rutgers Wrestling Begins West Coast Trip with Outdoor Dual at Stanford and ends at Roadrunner Open Sunday

Off topic but for anyone watching the keystone open it is hard not to love Antonio Minnino of Drexel. He is five foot nothing and small for 125 but wrestles with incredible heart and grit. Watched him beat Klinsky of Rider and a huge lanky kid from App State. In both matches he was down late and scored the winning takedowns with under 30 seconds left.

Off topic but for anyone watching the keystone open it is hard not to love Antonio Minnino of Drexel. He is five foot nothing and small for 125 but wrestles with incredible heart and grit. Watched him beat Klinsky of Rider and a huge lanky kid from App State. In both matches he was down late and scored the winning takedowns with under 30 seconds left.
Him and Robbie Howard had the best high school scramble I’ve ever seen in overtime of the state semi finals a few years back.

Can we watch these matches? Are the brackets on-line? I couldn't find them on Track or Flo. Can someone post a link to the brackets please?

Kaylor wins 2-1 but I have no idea how he got a second point in the 2nd after Peterson escaped? Must have been some BS penalty point or something.

Anyone know how Peterson lost 2-1 with no one having a takedown or riding time?

Shawver won 7-6 due to the riding time point. He had 2+ minutes.

Kaylor wins 2-1 but I have no idea how he got a second point in the 2nd after Peterson escaped? Must have been some BS penalty point or something.
Lame… I guess now if Shawver beats Kaylor then +1 case towards starting at nationals and if Kaylor wins then in same spot

Reactions: bigjeff82
Heilman wins by MD 11-2 to move into the finals. He had over 4 mins of ride time as well.

O’Neill loses to a random wrestler from Utah Valley. I’m not sure where we go from here at 165.

O’Neill loses to a random wrestler from Utah Valley. I’m not sure where we go from here at 165.
Nothing this year. Just gotta accept probably not qualifying the weight.. gotta give O’Neill some props though for not giving up bonus to Griffith

Reactions: njsportsphan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT