ADVERTISEMENT

No. 21 Rutgers Wrestling Begins West Coast Trip with Outdoor Dual at Stanford and ends at Roadrunner Open Sunday

Hope you guys enjoyed the interviews as well. Jon and I were talking after the Stanford match and agreed we had to do something. Big props for Janzer working the camera and Goody, Donny and staff for supporting the idea.
Yes and good job w the whole set up. Great to get post match interviews, talk w some diff alumni/fans. Great job all around.

Hope you guys enjoyed the interviews as well. Jon and I were talking after the Stanford match and agreed we had to do something. Big props for Janzer working the camera and Goody, Donny and staff for supporting the idea.
I’ve never messed with Instagram live or whatever platform you guys plan on using but it would be great if you could find a way to keep the mat stream cam on as big as possible while giving the people in the interviews a little less screen space. Would love to hear what you guys have to say while also being able to see the match as clear as possible. Obviously I don’t know how the behind the scenes technology works though.

Reactions: Peteras9144
I’ve never messed with Instagram live or whatever platform you guys plan on using but it would be great if you could find a way to keep the mat stream cam on as big as possible while giving the people in the interviews a little less screen space. Would love to hear what you guys have to say while also being able to see the match as clear as possible. Obviously I don’t know how the behind the scenes technology works though.
Yea, trying to figure that out on the fly. We will try and do something similar live from the Pru center. We are also hosting a tailgate for Michigan State with the Millers guys. Heated tent, food, music and some other good stuff.

Dean’s match did not have much action but Dean had more shots. His foe tried 1 shot and was nowhere close so he knew he was not taking Dean down. If Dean wrestles him again he wins with this knowledge. The kids grew up on this trip especially the frosh. V CB lark had a few stitches in his eye cut so that ended his day. Connor O gained confidence which hopefully transforms into success. Shawver continues to make great strides. Considering we did not have Sammy, Turley and Janzer for the tourney, it was a great day.

FiQV4SkXoAAMYec

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT