ADVERTISEMENT

No. 21 Rutgers Wrestling Begins West Coast Trip with Outdoor Dual at Stanford and ends at Roadrunner Open Sunday

Well that sucks. From the soundless, scoreless blimp view to nothing. I guess I shouldn't have complained about the blimp view. Never use Track much, I'm on the Roadrunner tournament site there, will the results just show up or is there a specific feature I need to click.
No idea if the results will be on the RR site.

We need someone to live on Instagram or Facebook for our matches.
Following this on track sucks.
Yeah, I'm finding out it's a pretty futile effort. It's just a waste of time. I'll come back when the tournament is over to see how they did.

Clark with an extremely underwhelming 5-2 win against a random guy from SFSU. If he has this level of offense moving forward, he is going to be a massive liability once again. Hopefully he snaps out of it ASAP.

Is Janzer partially hurt?? I realized he’s probably a more natural 184 pounder but he had a pretty promising freshman season..

Like Janzer’s freshman season he picked up wins over Embree, Loew, Caffey.. and was seeded 21st at nationals.. those were some quality wins.. and now feels like he has no offense and regressed..
He's not 100%. he's a solid 197lber

Reactions: Peteras9144
This is a good tournament for our reserves. A good chance to gain confidence. Not great competition for starters. Glad we are holding our top guys out who may have minor injuries.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT