ADVERTISEMENT

No. 22 Rutgers Wrestling Set for 2023 Big Ten Championships

Ken Theobold and Scott Delvecchio are a few others who developed into All Americans. Guys like Nick Gravina, John VanBrill, and Billy Smith were blood round guys who missed AA by the slimmest of margins. We certainly need to get back to that type of development cadence.

I am curious to know this- how many of the people being critical contribute financially to the program or the SKWC? New Jersey is a great wrestling state and it takes $$$ to compete with programs that have RTCs with endowments that make our $700k look like pocket change. Check out NLWC, Hawkeye, Cliff Keen and look at their rosters of resident athletes. Those guys are not at those clubs because they like the local weather.

it is easy to blame the coaches for everything and they have the most impact on the program but the daily operation of a B1G wrestling program, recruiting, and retention of athletes is a lot more complicated than many may think.
I know who are as you know me. I speak for myself. People that post are ignorant. Enough said. Go RU

Reactions: DUForever
REGRESSION (sung to the tune of “Tradition“ from Fiddler on the Roof)

My heart was about to jump out. Just stay away from him Brian. You're up 12-9 in SV.

I assume this is a bit of a down year.
I feel like 4-5 tickets punched is light for us

What the fvck are these officials doing giving escape after time ran out?

damn tough loss for Turley. He will face Washington (IND) for 7th and an automatic bid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT