ADVERTISEMENT

Nonconference schedule is out

If Princeton wants to come to the RAC every year, I'm in. If it's good enough for FDU, it should be fine for them too.

Otherwise...keep it moving.
This sounds like how many of us feel about a Football series with Temple...3-1 or next. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But really I think they are a different tier IMO. Much closer to Shoe than FDU. And a series (which many of us want) is home and home.

Have no issue taking a long BIKE ride down 27 every other year to Jadwin. But I’m not the coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlife
B1G afraid to play Princeton home and home? We can take over Jadwin as we have... don’t get it at all. Away wins, RPI, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
I actually hope that Princeton is on next year's schedule. Their offense is not slow down like Pete Carrill. They often score 75 or 80 now.
Maybe some on here need to realize this.

Pete and his offense is long gone and we have these things called a shot clock and a 3 point line.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeRU and S.W.A.I.N
E5,I usually agree with you,but Rutgers should NEVER play at Princeton.When was the last time Illinois played at Bradley,Penn State at Robert Morris,Maryland at Mount Saint Marys,Indiana at IUPUI,Michigan State at Oakland or Michigan at Central Michigan? We are the State University of New Jersey and we are in the Big Ten!!! No more small time thinking. I go back to 1976 so I remember when playing Princeton meant something in New Jersey,but Princeton no longer has any sports fans and playing them means nothing to high school recruits.Last time they played at the RAC,they brought 14 fans.Playing Monmouth would drum up more interest from the general sports fan than Princeton.We have to start acting BIG time.We run the show in New Jersey.Ohio State would laugh if Kent State asked for a game at their place.We have been in the Big Ten for five years and it is about time we leave these small programs and small time thinking behind.

E5,I usually agree with you,but Rutgers should NEVER play at Princeton.When was the last time Illinois played at Bradley,Penn State at Robert Morris,Maryland at Mount Saint Marys,Indiana at IUPUI,Michigan State at Oakland or Michigan at Central Michigan? We are the State University of New Jersey and we are in the Big Ten!!! No more small time thinking. I go back to 1976 so I remember when playing Princeton meant something in New Jersey,but Princeton no longer has any sports fans and playing them means nothing to high school recruits.Last time they played at the RAC,they brought 14 fans.Playing Monmouth would drum up more interest from the general sports fan than Princeton.We have to start acting BIG time.We run the show in New Jersey.Ohio State would laugh if Kent State asked for a game at their place.We have been in the Big Ten for five years and it is about time we leave these small programs and small time thinking behind.
1. This is not Football
2. We have been doing this for a long time. There is history here. Rutgers vs. Princeton should happen in everything except Football
3. What is the difference between this and SHU? The Big East is NOT the old BE
4. Wisky has played AT some of the schools in the Wisconsin system. You act like we’re playing RU-Newark or Camden
5. It’s literally a long bike ride down 27. An extra home game.
6. Monmouth? Seriously. LOL

Last edited:
Maybe some on here need to realize this.

Pete and his offense is long gone and we have these things called a shot clock and a 3 point line.

Actually the 3 point line is the one that worries me. That, and back door plays. Nevertheless, I’d still like to play them again.

ADVERTISEMENT