ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL: ASH FIRED!!!! ; Nunzio Campanile interim; McNulty also gone

Easy part is done...now comes the hard part.
Exactly. I hope we go big. As you’ve said, no guarantees. But maybe better odds.
And you have me convinced we need an offensive mind and not another defensive mind. If for no other reason then changing things up.

And there were posters here who said Rutgers would not fire Ash during the middle fo the season. You have to stop the bleeding, or you'll bleed out, and we were close.

I was one of those people. At the very least, I thought nothing would happen unless we dropped the Liberty game. I am stunned at this news. Very, very pleasantly surprised.

Let the backwash of built up support start flowing. He did what we asked and sooner than EVER fracking expected.

Reactions: Scarlet83
tenor.gif

Reactions: scarlet_ty
Would the Campaniles be willing to work for Greg next season?
RU could go cheap route with Ant Camp as head Coach..its been an option since start of season. Why do you think Ant Camp Michigan contract has that wording?

Not that I care (indifferent about GS coming back) but does also immediately firing McN cause bad blood with Schiano?

Many here were speculating GS would keep McN as OC?

Dont know if Greg is gonna be hired but he is not the same person that left Rutgers.

Being under urban meyer who is an offensive genius has a huge impact.

His defense has seen a lot at Ohio State. Im hoping he learned what modern offenses should look like.

Maybe that's why McNulty is gone.

Moorhead, Narduzzi or Schiano would be homeruns. I think anyone of those coaches would be attractive for transfer portal players too. We could be respectable sooner than many think with some solid transfers while recruiting rebounds.

As a PSU fan I’d hate it to be Narduzzi, not because I think he do well for you but because with our Pitt series being over I no longer have to listen to any more of his interviews or PCs. I think Moorhead is probably your best option

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT