ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2019-20 NY Yankees Offseason "Hot Stove" Thread

None yet unless gio struggles early. He has to prove he can duplicate his O production from last year which was a career yr for him.

None yet unless gio struggles early. He has to prove he can duplicate his O production from last year which was a career yr for him.
His defense is 100× better than Andujar. Andujar is the prototypical DH. Great hitter. No spot in the Yankee lineup. If they didn't have Sanchez and Stanton they could keep a no field great hitter.

Agree but if he doesn’t hit he will be andujars defensive replacement in 7th inning.
Ideal would be to dump Stanton make andujar dh.
Stanton isn't going anywhere. No trade. Only team besides Yankees he wants to play for is the Dodgers and the Dodgers don't want him after the last two years.
And why do you think Geo isn't going to hit after playing a full season and Andujar will after missing a season?? The questionable hitter this season is Andujar not Geo. Geo is by far the better all around player.

Reactions: MitchLL
Bc before last yr his career ba was 225. Last yr he was a beast but can he repeat it. Same with MA can he repeat his 1 good yr (hitting). We will find out in spring training. I would give Stanton away and put goo at 3rd and ma st do.

Bc before last yr his career ba was 225. Last yr he was a beast but can he repeat it. Same with MA can he repeat his 1 good yr (hitting). We will find out in spring training. I would give Stanton away and put goo at 3rd and ma st do.
Nobody wants Stanton. Plus he has a no trade clause. What don't you understand about that??

Whooaaa buddy. Don’t what don’t you understand me. Understand that right now.
I said GIVE him away. Understand that. Read before you write.

Give him away?? How f-ing stupid are you.?? He is owed over $214 million. They have to pay it and it counts against the cap. Understand how baseball contracts works before posting the dumbest post on this thread!

Listen Nancy the guys been hurt since day 1 just like u would be if I got my hands on u. Cut his ass cut your losses.
Now listen moron, go to sleep before I find out who u are and put your b!tch sss to sleep. Punk

Listen Nancy the guys been hurt since day 1 just like u would be if I got my hands on u. Cut his ass cut your losses.
Now listen moron, go to sleep before I find out who u are and put your b!tch sss to sleep. Punk
Listen dumbass cutting him doesn't cut your losses. You pay exactly the same. And yeah I'm easy to find. Obviously a troll. Everyone knows I'm at the Scarlet Walk every game and A holes like @RU4Real and @Knight Shift have promised to meet me there and have pu$$ied out. You are just the next internet bully who is all talk and no action

Lol. Look who’s calling someone a dumbass! NY Yankees can afford to drop his ass. Just like I’ll drop yours. Scarlet walks too far in dugouts. Message me now Nancy. I’m in Belleville I’ll drop you tonite not football season. Let’s see who the fake bully is
Don’t worry abt what everyone else knows. Worry abt what I know.

Last edited:
Lol. Look who’s calling someone a dumbass! NY Yankees can afford to drop his ass. Just like I’ll drop yours. Scarlet walks too far in dugouts. Message me now Nancy. I’m in Belleville I’ll drop you tonite not football season. Let’s see who the fake bully is.
Haha. You are so stupid. You do know it counts the cap right?? I guess not. Your IQ is way below the mileage between us. If you are so intent on getting your ass beat come to Philly otherwise STFU. What was your banned screen name before tonight's post?

Banned? That would be you with your ignorant posts. Figures philly ahole. Stick to rooting for the Phillies sounds like more your type of team.
Don’t worry abt the cap. It’s the YANKEES, not the Phillies.
You really pu$$ied out big mouth. You call somebody out then cry u live in philly.... bitch ass

Banned? That would be you with your ignorant posts. Figures philly ahole. Stick to rooting for the Phillies sounds like more your type of team.
Don’t worry abt the cap. It’s the YANKEES, not the Phillies.
You really pu$$ied out big mouth. You call somebody out then cry u live in philly.... bitch ass
Wow! You are really a troll. Have to give it to you that the meth you are taking is quality stuff.
Obviously you don't know me at all. Life long Yankees fan going back to the late 60s.
I didn't cry out. Come to Philly. Oh I forgot your mom doesn't let you out of the basement when it dark out. :cool2:

Just saw your Cte post abt dementia. Now it makes sense. Take your meds and go to sleep Nancy. Everything will be better in the am. When you wake up go to the psu board where your dumb asss belongs lol.
when mommy falls asleep take her car and drive to jersey (where Rutgers is located, dum dum) for your asss whoopin.

Just saw your Cte post abt dementia. Now it makes sense. Take your meds and go to sleep Nancy. Everything will be better in the am. When you wake up go to the psu board where your dumb asss belongs lol.
when mommy falls asleep take her car and drive to jersey (where Rutgers is located, dum dum) for your asss whoopin.
Classic. I have to congratulate you as being only the 2nd person I put on ignore. I just can't have conversations with mental drug addicts. You will OD soon.

Last edited:
Love you to. Now go to sleep before you get more than your feelings hurt. When you start a fire make sure you can put it out
Btw. Philly sucks!

Last edited:
Can we please keep Pelosi out of this.:WideSmile: You guys make me vs The 3 Amigos seem like child's play. LGM.

Reactions: WhiteBus
You made it personnel,and out of curiosity, I checked some of your posts,and you often call posters underage, living in their parents basements and the such,lol. I'm thinking maybe that's you.Seems you also don't seem to realize you can't take it, I have no problem with mortality, I just would never wish anyone their demise,but hey, I guess the insanity of the rat race is wearing you down. Have a nice life, and clean up how you respond to posters,snowflake.I'm done here,I think.

Sad that you're choosing to spend your latter days stalking people on anonymous message boards and so full of obsessive jealousy and hatred towards people solely based on their fan rooting interest. The clock is ticking and so much time you spend focused and obsessed with the Yankees and their fans.

Sad that you keep referring to life as a "rat race". I know you've had so much misery with the Mets, but so sorry if life in general must have sucked so bad for you that you can only think of it that way.

Ps......maybe if you have a little perspective and try not to be such a sensitive snowflake with all your faux outrage when you come into a baseball Yankee fan thread with all your denigration, divisive politics and negativity.....life will be happier..

Lmao, back to the time I have left,thanks for your concern.I thought we were done,yet here you are, hook,line and sinker, to use one of your terms, and saying I'm stalking you? Your David Hinckley obsession of what and where I post is borderline insanity!!!!

Last edited:
Lmao, back to the time I have left,thanks for your concern.I thought we were done,yet here you are, hook,line and sinker, to use one of your terms, and saying I'm stalking you? Oh the insanity of it all.

You certainly seem to be a special brand of stupid. You proclaimed you were done.....I don't believe I did. Perhaps if you werent exhibiting such narcassistic traits you would have realized that. I got lots of time today to keep going.

ps...... Responding to someone's post to you in a thread you are already posting in is not stalking. Highlighting 'insanity" in posts and running around a message board to observe what another poster is posting = stalking

Sewing discord in a Yankees fan thread when you are a Mets fan = trolling

So congratulations.....you are officially spending your time being an internet a troll and stalker......tick tock tick tock......

You certainly seem to be a special brand of stupid. You proclaimed you were done.....I don't believe I did. Perhaps if you werent exhibiting such narcassistic traits you would have realized that. I got lots of time today to keep going.

ps...... Responding to someone's post to you in a thread you are already posting in is not stalking. Highlighting 'insanity" in posts and running around a message board to observe what another poster is posting = stalking

Sewing discord in a Yankees fan thread when you are a Mets fan = trolling

So congratulations.....you are officially spending your time being an internet a troll and stalker......tick tock tick tock......
I believe your David Hinckley obsession of where and what I post is borderline insanity. I've only responded to your attacks,never once did I start one with you,but I also have time today, so play on.

Bogus thread started by a Met fan. Boycott

Tango is a good guy. Time to make fun of the Mets for screwing up their manager search.
Told you. Mets fan starts a Yankee thread and now there is no Yankees Baseball and the whole world is under siege. Can't mess with bad karma. :Annoyed

Just kidding @Tango Two . I sure do miss baseball. On my way to work and back I can look down South 10th Street and look right into Citizen's Bank Park. Thursday would be their Home Opener and I was schedule to be a guest bartender for Miller Lite in a suite for pregame up to the start of the game. It just sucks we may lose most of the season. Sigh. :Baseball:

Told you. Mets fan starts a Yankee thread and now there is no Yankees Baseball and the whole world is under siege. Can't mess with bad karma. :Annoyed

Just kidding @Tango Two . I sure do miss baseball. On my way to work and back I can look down South 10th Street and look right into Citizen's Bank Park. Thursday would be their Home Opener and I was schedule to be a guest bartender for Miller Lite in a suite for pregame up to the start of the game. It just sucks we may lose most of the season. Sigh. :Baseball:

Even if they start the season later, I just can't imagine(and tis goes for college football as well) going into a packed ballpark or stadium with a bunch of dirty sweating 12 inch seats, cursing shouting people.

Even if they start the season later, I just can't imagine(and tis goes for college football as well) going into a packed ballpark or stadium with a bunch of dirty sweating 12 inch seats, cursing shouting people.
Two months of lockdown will be the reason why they will be packed.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT