ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Anyone else following this NB murder trial ?

Wow, I knew the NB police were corrupt and incompetent, but this.....

Circumstantial evidence. Defendant does not seem like a squeaky clean guy though.
I find it interesting the suspect lived on plum street.

You can't convict someone of murder because he's not a "squeaky clean guy." Unless I"m missing something, he should be acquitted. The motive is absolutely ridiculous. He's pissed that his roomates were stealing from him so he brutally murders a random person with a crowbar, steals nothing. Manages not to get any blood, DNA or anything anywhere. Like wtf.

Last edited:
Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
Enjoy the rice pudding, we the jury find the defendant guilty. Take care, brush that hair.

I believe that Puskas is a multiple offense felon with a well documented hard drug habit and plenty of motive to commit this crime.

If he is not guilty of this crime then I never attended a day of classes at RU.

I believe that Puskas is a multiple offense felon with a well documented hard drug habit and plenty of motive to commit this crime.

If he is not guilty of this crime then I never attended a day of classes at RU.

I'm glad you're not on the jury. Because he has prior drug convictions doesn't mean that he would MURDER someone. Moreover, there was ZERO motive for him to kill this kid. He didn't even know him. Maybe he did it. But I'm not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

You can't convict someone of murder because he's not a "squeaky clean guy." Unless I"m missing something, he should be acquitted. The motive is absolutely ridiculous. He's pissed that his roomates were stealing from him so he brutally murders a random person with a crowbar, steals nothing. Manages not to get any blood, DNA or anything anywhere. Like wtf.

Another example of someone on this board not reading a post and making an ASSumption.
Where did I write that he should be convicted?

This makes no sense. What's the motive? I'll ask around about this Puskas guy, see if anyone I know knows him.

This looks like evidence to me..

-d490b75d4dc87bca.JPG

As for motive.. maybe the victim was drunk and was verbally abusive toward him on the street... maybe Puskas had the crowbar and was about to use it to enter a house or car and the drunk kid said something... there has to be a reason that the cops think this is the guy... then again, they do sometimes seem to get focused on one story and arrest the wrong person fairly often.

They need to PROVE this kind of thing.

Reactions: madchuck
Watch Making a Murderer on Netflix and you'll see how the Police can get locked in on the wrong person and convince themselves of his guilt. The fact that you're saying maybe this or maybe that, is reasonable doubt. Maybe he was verbally abusive toward Puskas and he's just a psychopath who murdered him for no reason. I just don't know how he could beat this kid to death but there's no DNA at all? Like usually he would go home and leave DNA somewhere like O.J. did.

So the only evidence is a video of him walking on a street he lives near?

Is that pic of the hand the victim or the defendant?

You cannot make any judgments on a Case based on news reports of the trial. Reporters don't know what they're looking at and report a bunch of stuff that is not always pertinent to the outcome. For example the Trayvon Martin trial as reported should have resulted in a conviction. But when you read the transcripts of the evidence there's no way they could have convicted. We have no idea what the evidence was presented in this case.

Pretty sure this dude is wanted for murder in another case. I'm sure its just a coincidence though...

Pretty sure this dude is wanted for murder in another case. I'm sure its just a coincidence though...

He's not wanted for another murder. The other case was a vehicular homicide. He hit someone while driving but left the scene. That's different than brutally bludgeoning someone to death though.

Creep tried to steal $5 from the victim, got pissed, they fought, he killed him.
Happens daily in Philly.
Fry him.

Reactions: MulletCork
Zero Evidence, no weapon, no witness,no DNA, & no motive.

I don't know how you get the entire jury to be convinced he's guilty.

Dude also is a LL in NB who was known for using rent money on drugs and throwing students down stairs. Please by all means though continue to white knight the guy.

You cannot make any judgments on a Case based on news reports of the trial. Reporters don't know what they're looking at and report a bunch of stuff that is not always pertinent to the outcome. For example the Trayvon Martin trial as reported should have resulted in a conviction. But when you read the transcripts of the evidence there's no way they could have convicted. We have no idea what the evidence was presented in this case.
I disagree with Trayvon Martin for the exact same reasons. The media portrayed him as a squeaky clean kid trying to eat some skittles. What they didn't focus on is that everything he bought at the 7/11 is used to make a drink to get high off of. Don't want to turn this political nor do I condone Following him or even shooting him, just trying to make the point the media doesn't care about an outcome of a trial. All they care about is views and what will keep the topic in the news for longer.

This. Does OP think the public has access to all the evidence presented to the jury ? Didn't click the link but iirc this is the one where they found the kid (former Rutgers student who was attending Kean at the time) dead in a backyard.

He's not wanted for another murder. The other case was a vehicular homicide. He hit someone while driving but left the scene. That's different than brutally bludgeoning someone to death though.

Well that would mean he is not so "squeaky clean" then, right?

I'm not saying he's squeaky clean. The guy could be a scumbag. However, you guys are all convinced he's guilty of murder based on no evidence. Which is scary.

He admitted killkng the kid to a woman giving details only the suspect would know. He told the women he would kill her and her family if she told anyone. He was arrested on Another charge and while in the county the lady went straight to police bc she knew he couldn't retaliate. A very very brutal killing. Detectives told me worse they where saw. Guy is a total POS.

He admitted killkng the kid to a woman giving details only the suspect would know. He told the women he would kill her and her family if she told anyone. He was arrested on Another charge and while in the county the lady went straight to police bc she knew he couldn't retaliate. A very very brutal killing. Detectives told me worse they where saw. Guy is a total POS.

This.

Reactions: InGregITrust

Not saying you're wrong but I hadn't read the suspect talking to a woman. Where was that reported?

Not saying you're wrong but I hadn't read the suspect talking to a woman. Where was that reported?
That is the somebody who heard somebody who saw something that nobody else knew part that puts the coppers on the right trail. Loose lips sink ships !

JRZEER knows more than you. Let it go. He is correct. Everyone else just guessing and making assumptions from a headline and what's not reported. The police usually know what they're doing
Considering who this poster is and the guy who liked it I'm cool with putting this to bed.

Dude also is a LL in NB who was known for using rent money on drugs and throwing students down stairs. Please by all means though continue to white knight the guy.

But you said Corey Bolds was not being recruited by Rutgers and stated it as fact. Not sure we can automatically take your word on this one. Are there articles on these incidents? Would like to read them.

Wow, I knew the NB police were corrupt and incompetent, but this.....
many defendants have been convicted without DNA ..and based upon testimony and circumstatial evidence..just because there is no DNA or a confession does not been hes innocent and police are corrupt..
dont fall for defense lawyers(liars) spin and the CSI syndrome.

It wasn't
Well he couldn't have been in on the hit and run (which he has since pled guilty to), since he was out on bail for it at the time he allegedly commited the murder. I do seem to remember it being reported at the time though, that he was already in the county jail when he was charged? So what was this other charge he was picked up on?

This guy was actually my girlfriends landlord when I first met her, so you don't have to convince me that he's a scumbag. The reports don't make the prosecutions case sound very strong though.

Not 100% what he was booked in the county for but if my memory serves me correctly is was Agg assault and CDS possesion.

The reason the evidence sounds weak is bc the only one flapping his Gums to the media is his sh1t head lawyer. Prosecutor doesn't need to win the case in he paper.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT