ADVERTISEMENT

OT: brutal loss for South River tonight

Kbee3

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2002
Central NJ Group 2 final at home to Manasquan.
Manasquan has a sophomore guard Adams with a great future and a point named Frauenheim that was also damn good.

Central NJ Group 2 final at home to Manasquan.
Manasquan has a sophomore guard Adams with a great future and a point named Frauenheim that was also damn good.
Frauenheim is the son of Mike Frauenheim who coached Immaculata to two state championships in 2008 and 2009. Good guy and family. The kid just lost his mother to cancer a few months ago. So happy that he’s doing well.

Last edited:
Frauenheim is the son of Mike Frauenheim who coached Immaculata to two state championships in 2008 and 2009. Good guy and family. The kid just lost his mother to cancer a few months ago. So happy that he’s doing well.
His grandfather Pierce Frauenheim starred in the defensive backfield of Rutgers University’s first unbeaten football team, in 1961.

His grandfather Pierce Frauenheim starred in the defensive backfield of Rutgers University’s first unbeaten football team, in 1961.
Yes, he did. I once gave him a ‘61 RU football program that he didn’t have. He’s a great guy also.

Was he in a management position for Bridgewater parks/roads Dept in 90s?

I worked there for cple summers in high school/college

The parks maintenance guys were absolute lunatics what a great experience. Day drinking on job, housewife lunch spots shennanigans where I was a "lookout", unauthorized side jobs, etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT