ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFP Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl

What the hell was that?!?!? Did Milroe throw the game? Dafuq did he see running into the wash on 4th-and-the-game?

Wonder if that was the actual play call or if the bad snap lead to him improvising.

Yes, BIG10 POWER! Yes Michigan was in the wrong but come on, Alabama, Saban, and the SEC are not, and have never been choir boys.

See the talent on Alabama, with the population trends and talent in the SEC, the BIG10 should focus on the Southeast, now that the West has been conquered.

Washington or Texas can beat michigan.
IMO for sure. It’s a good playoff in that respect in that going in I don’t think you can say for sure who is going to win and it’s not a foregone conclusion.

I feel like we’ll see more in the future.

Great game, Michigan showed some real heart. Came up clutch on offense in the 4th and in OT, and that defense won the game and overcame ST's basically giving 11 points to Bama.

Reactions: koleszar
Hell of a game : I wanted Bama but give Michigan credit.
All those people saying NIL is ruining things, that was an all time classic. Maybe best rose bowl ever ! Hope you didn’t miss it

IMO for sure. It’s a good playoff in that respect in that going in I don’t think you can say for sure who is going to win and it’s not a foregone conclusion.

I feel like we’ll see more in the future.

Will be interesting to see how the 12 team playoff games go when teams don’t get a month to prepare.

Agree with KH, have to give credit to Harbaugh for changing their MO a little coming into the game and then actually going back to that MO to win it lol.

Great game, Michigan showed some real heart. Came up clutch on offense in the 4th and in OT, and that defense won the game and overcame ST's basically giving 11 points to
Great game to watch as a football fan. I now want the winner of Washington-Texas to win it all, which I hope is Washington.
Washington all the way . Cannot have a team who cheats be the champion . Not a good look for NCAA .

Reactions: Sir ScarletKnight
Hard to judge how good GA is. They played a glorified scrimmage the other day and their SOS was pretty bad.

They had won 29 straight games.
Teams can start to coast (like Tyson before Buster Douglas lol)
I think only Bama could have beat them and they did.
Kirby Smart did his own mercy rule last night and played back-ups and freshman the second half.
Could have been 80+ on FSU (even Deion didn't want them in playoffs and he was a Seminole)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT