ADVERTISEMENT

OT: dinner recommendation Stroudsburg PA

billhilf

Sophomore
Oct 19, 2007
Englishtown
I know this is a random place to ask for a dinner recommendation, but this board always surprises me. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary on Sunday night, and we are staying in a B and B near Stroudsburg PA. Anyone know of any romantic ish restaurants around there? Not finding much online.

I have heard that the Stone Bar is very good. The only real upscale place in the actual town of Stroudsburg is "Garlic" ... It's a nice martini bar and tapas restaurant.

I know this is a random place to ask for a dinner recommendation, but this board always surprises me. My wife and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary on Sunday night, and we are staying in a B and B near Stroudsburg PA. Anyone know of any romantic ish restaurants around there? Not finding much online.

Where did you go

Not really. Been there for 12 years and haven't found anything yet. They are trying to build it up but not fast enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT