ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Gyms Open Tuesday

seems Mr. Murphy was at his favorite dining establishment again last night and the police were called. Based on this article and the fact that it's now being bumped up to the county prosecutors office, I don't think Restaurant Nicholas is in compliance with the executive order

Why would you think Nicholas didn't comply with the EO 163, which permits quasi indoor dining with at least 2 sides/walls open and at least 50% of that wall space open? NJ.com article has some different pics that may show otherwise: https://www.nj.com/news/2020/08/one...urants-accused-of-allowing-indoor-dining.html.

Here's EO 163:

How are they going to measure 25% capacity? Persons per square feet? My gym has extremely high ceilings which means that it has a ridiculous amount of interior square feet. That means it will almost never reach 25% capacity.
Maybe 25% of fire code occupancy?

Reactions: Greg2020
God forbid that people want to work for a living, shut them down & they go under & probably lose everything. ru109 might be Gov Murphy posting on this site.
pandemics have consequenses maybe the federal government will take it seriously next time.

A You Tube video from nj.com says no showers unless the gym also has a pool.

How much of a honorarium did LA Fitness present to Biden's campaign for that gem?

I'm done with Retro,then.I have a new credit card,so they're out of luck if they come after me.

I could join LA Fitness in Kearny but the 25 per cent rule would hurt because of all of the people supposedly working from home but are actually in the gym.

King's Court in Lyndhurst is a better choice because a lot of their members have been scared out of their wits by the Democrats,but it's double the price.See how costly Democrats are?

Reactions: goru1869
I still don't understand the exception for gyms with a pool.Is it the chlorine,or has another type of green stuff been transmitted?

I still don't understand the exception for gyms with a pool.Is it the chlorine,or has another type of green stuff been transmitted?

I'm not positive but I would guess you need to allow people the opportunity to shower after using a pool..

Or

Like most of Murphys "rules" it's just totally random.

I swear He uses a magic 8 ball

I'm not positive but I would guess you need to allow people the opportunity to shower after using a pool..

Or

Like most of Murphys "rules" it's just totally random.

I swear He uses a magic 8 ball
In Lyndhurst's King Court,the rule is to shower BEFORE using the pool.

So people with horrible body fat indexes are prime Wuhan Virus catchers and we kept people from exercising to 'save them".

Just checking.

I have a gym in our basement and walk on the local high school track since the high school is closed to protect kids under 18.

So people with horrible body fat indexes are prime Wuhan Virus catchers and we kept people from exercising to 'save them".

Just checking.

I have a gym in our basement and walk on the local high school track since the high school is closed to protect kids under 18.

You kind of disproved your own statement, so no need to check.

Just checking.

So are you saying gyms should be open or are you saying people need to exercise at home? Your statement is conflicting.

Personally I'm still at the gym 5 mornings a week.

I think he is just talking about the UK Twitter thing above.

And what the hell was that bobbie swinging a club for?

I think he is just talking about the UK Twitter thing above.

And what the hell was that bobbie swinging a club for?

Many don't know the original first verse of Roger Miller's "England Swings" was

England swings like a pendulum do
Bobbies swinging nightsticks right at you
At Westminster Abbey or the Tower of Big Ben
Cracking the skulls of all but children

Reactions: Ronnie_B
You kind of disproved your own statement, so no need to check.

If you can't figure it out, just take Vitamin D3 and Zinc and even IF you EVER test positive for the Wuhan Virus you will almost be guaranteed to have a mild case.

A cold will hurt you worse.

If you can't figure it out, just take Vitamin D3 and Zinc and even IF you EVER test positive for the Wuhan Virus you will almost be guaranteed to have a mild case.

I'll also keep exercising since no one has stopped me. In fact, have exercised much more than usual the past year.

I'll also keep exercising since no one has stopped me. In fact, have exercised much more than usual the past year.

I've been consistent on advising EVERYONE to ; 1. Exercise. 2. Eliminate all tobacco uses. 3. Get your age relevant seasonal flu shot. 4. Cut back on sugar use.
I have added this as # 5. Vit D 3 and Zinc.

You make some good points about exercise, tobacco, etc. But colds hurt people worse? How do you figure that one?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT