ADVERTISEMENT

ot- Mike and The Mad Dog Reunion

Francesa was on the Dan patrick Show this morning. Not a bad interview and have left a door open for future, one time events. Also said that he was never going to get the PM show unless it was with Russo because of Don Imus.

http://www.danpatrick.com/guests/mike-francesa/

I've always thought that despite Russo, these two were good together until the last couple of years. Mike alone is annoying with his attitude but Russo proved once again with his call to Dan Patrick that he's simply a buffoon. So annoying that it looked like Patrick was trying to get Russo off the phone early.

but Russo proved once again with his call to Dan Patrick that he's simply a buffoon. So annoying that it looked like Patrick was trying to get Russo off the phone early.
Might want to re-think this one...

Might want to re-think this one...
That's what it looked to me. Of course I'm 100% wrong on what Patrick was thinking or doing during the phone call.

Russo is still a buffoon though.

What I'm talking about is that something seems really wrong with you. You are so Francessa obsessed that you have to talk up his greatness every time he is brought up on this forum. In this thread where no one is denigrating Mike, you go out of your way to talk about how great he is and denegrate Chris Russo at the same time. Very weird unless you are a Francessa Groupie or Relative.

I'm with you, Insanity. It's borderline creepy.

Haven't seen a guy this close to crossing the line with a public figure since someone posted photos of Schiano's house a few years ago.

Francesa was on the Dan patrick Show this morning. Not a bad interview and have left a door open for future, one time events. Also said that he was never going to get the PM show unless it was with Russo because of Don Imus.

http://www.danpatrick.com/guests/mike-francesa/

I've always thought that despite Russo, these two were good together until the last couple of years. Mike alone is annoying with his attitude but Russo proved once again with his call to Dan Patrick that he's simply a buffoon. So annoying that it looked like Patrick was trying to get Russo off the phone early.
The Russo thing flew right over your head. And it wasn't Chris Russo it was "Chris Russo"

I didn't know Michael Kay posted on this board. I was clearly making just an observation that I thought Mike was better then dog. Several other people made similar observations as well in this thread. Some said they hate Mike on his own, better with dog ect... It's just an opinion which people share on message boards.
Now get lawst.

Dude, you refer to Francessa as the Pope, remind everyone of his greatness ad naseum and constantly imitate his slang like you are in love with the guy. Face it, the sooner you realize how embarrassing it is to be a fan boy of a 62 year old radio sports jockey, the better.

Dude, you refer to Francessa as the Pope, remind everyone of his greatness ad naseum and constantly imitate his slang like you are in love with the guy. Face it, the sooner you realize how embarrassing it is to be a fan boy of a 62 year old radio sports jockey, the better.

Listen deah, Give me one person on sports radio or tv who has better sports knowledge, gets more out of his interviews, goes at it harder, better resume, longevity, than Mike. One name?

You came onto a Mike Francessa reunion thread hot. What did you expect to read on this thread?
Nobody cares about your boy Michael Kay.

Reactions: oncampus
lemme get this straight - your upset that superfam11 posted how great Francesa is... in a thread specifically focused on Mike and the Dog?

dont know what he's posted in other threads, but fact that you do makes me think that your a superflame fanboy!

lolololol smh

Reactions: superfan01
lemme get this straight - your upset that superfam11 posted how great Francesa is... in a thread specifically focused on Mike and the Dog?

dont know what he's posted in other threads, but fact that you do makes me think that your a superflame fanboy!

lolololol smh

Great post ru chess.
Just a tough day for Ruinssnity. Guy clearly stalking. Gotta wonder how he bounces back from this, if at all.

Reactions: oncampus

lolololol smh

Um no. I came on a Mike and the Mad Dog Thread and asked why Stupidfan1 was denigrating Mad Dog? Do you actually know how to read the posts in a thread? Also - I never put down Mike nor Mad Dog.

Great post ru chess.
Just a tough day for Ruinssnity. Guy clearly stalking. Gotta wonder how he bounces back from this, if at all.

Unlike you, I don't reside in Grandma's basement nor am I worried about bouncing back regarding any cred for an on-line anonymous fan message board. Just rubbernecking here and wondering what it must be like to be a Sport Talk show groupie fanboy loser?

Listen deah, Give me one person on sports radio or tv who has better sports knowledge, gets more out of his interviews, goes at it harder, better resume, longevity, than Mike. One name?

You came onto a Mike Francessa reunion thread hot. What did you expect to read on this thread?

Sorry, honestly don't really care who is the best nor do I listen to either Kay/ Francessa that much. The reunion show was entertaining because of the Mike/Mad Dog dynamic. Newsflash - 1995 was over 20 years ago, so the golden era of getting your sports from a radio talk show host is dead.

Mongo nation in full force. Love it.

Reactions: superfan01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT