ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mike Tyson returning to the ring

Don’t. He’s going to get a 50 mil payday.

And hopefully he puts an end to this Jake Paul character.
I think the 50 mil is just a rumor started by Paul.
I looked for a site that had what Tyson was making and only found
where Paul claimed Tyson would fight him for 50 mil, but didn't say that was the price

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I think the 50 mil is just a rumor started by Paul.
I looked for a site that had what Tyson was making and only found
where Paul claimed Tyson would fight him for 50 mil, but didn't say that was the price

I know. Hard to tell with the PPV cut. Could be huge. I’m tuning in hoping to see Iron Mike destroy him.

Once Don King latched on to Tyson Rooney was out because Kevin was Tyson's stabilizing force and tried to keep King from ruining Mike
Tyson dumped Kevin because of Rooney and King not getting along.

Under King's guidance Mike Tyson didn't have the type of life coaching that "Cus" D'Amato gave him starting out and Rooney continued until Don King entered the picture and took over Tyson's career
Like most things Don King was involved in he ruined Tyson and used him for his own personal gain

Jake Paul will not allow anyone to hurt him. There’s no way in hell ALL 9 of his wins were legit vs some of those fighters, who were the best at their time. Unfortunately that YouTube money and the money saved from not having to pay their taxes will make sure that Tyson will make Paul look good.

Jake Paul will not allow anyone to hurt him. There’s no way in hell ALL 9 of his wins were legit vs some of those fighters, who were the best at their time. Unfortunately that YouTube money and the money saved from not having to pay their taxes will make sure that Tyson will make Paul look good.
Nearly everyone looks good in training videos, but damn, does Iron Mike look fierce in those videos and moving and punching like a guy 30 years younger. Jake Paul looks like a poseur.

I believe Cus D’Amato’s passing hurt Tyson a lot.
Kevin Rooney took over and was doing a good job controlling Tyson out of the ring as well as inside.
But didn't command the type of respect and thought of a father figure like Cus had with Tyson.
So King was able to turn Mike against Kevin and take the type of control D’Amato’s presence wouldn't allow King to have.

Funny how I’ve been called names for simply pointing out the hypocrisy that NO ONE in history of NJ HS Sports, or damm near ANYWHERE had to GIVE THE GAME BACK, FORFEIT THE NEXT GAME, DO THE RIGHT THING, BLAH BLAH BLAH for something no fault of their own until this week and most here agreed with that.

But I’m unclassy for calling two scumbags who is not associated with Rutgers, Logan and Jake Paul, SCUMBAGS and hoping Tyson puts Jake in a coma for reasons that most here won’t give a rats arse about, among the other bull 💩 shenanigans they have done in their past for clout and millions of likes/ 💰💰💰.

Don’t worry, Jake’s money that will go into Tyson’s account will make sure Jake won’t be harmed in this Paul Brothers Exhibition.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I just hope Mike doesn’t get injured… what would the excuses be like🙏

Those videos shows Tyson’s skills are still insane at his age.

If this fight was legit: won’t last past Round 2. But it won’t be so…
A training camp video ( of less than a minute ) is nothing of proof that Iron Mike Tyson is going to be able to beat even a guy like Paul. Tyson is now an actor( ha ha) but still a danger because it only takes one punch. This kid is either going to be moving , bobbing , weaving or he’ll get in trouble. I believe Mike needs a payday for those psychological visits which cost big $$$$.Who actually cares about this anyway. The guy was a great boxer/ puncher , a tad nutty always and should just continue with staying on his meds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT