ADVERTISEMENT

OT "MotorCity" Filming in JC This Weekend

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Literally across the street the building I live with all the trucks set up in front of my building. About Detroit in the 70's. INSANE cast including Gary Oldman and Mickey Rourke. More and more stuff being filmed in both JC and Hoboken lately.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Literally across the street the building I live with all the trucks set up in front of my building. About Detroit in the 70's. INSANE cast including Gary Oldman and Mickey Rourke. More and more stuff being filmed in both JC and Hoboken lately.

Detroit in the 70's was bad. Didn't think that section of JC would resemble it but I guess there is still a little bit of an edge there. I've worked in Newport for 20+ years (when in the office) and love it.

Detroit in the 70's was bad. Didn't think that section of JC would resemble it but I guess there is still a little bit of an edge there. I've worked in Newport for 20+ years (when in the office) and love it.
There is one last (very small) project over there. Like 5 or 6 4-story buildings. Maybe a couple hundred people live there tops. Never any issues, smack across from 1000's of new units, et al, but I guess it just fit their needs.

Neither Oldman nor Rourke are listed in the link you provided

Hoboken and JC were shit holes in the 70/80s. Probably worse than Detroit but look at them now with more to come.

Places evolve.

GO RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT