ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Replay looked good that he did make it. They had a very good close up angle. He was in the air still while reaching for the first.

IDK, that shot before commercial appeared the ball crossed the plane of the line to gain while the GA player had his other hand on the turf inbounds and his lower body had not yet touched out of bounds.
There's an echo in here!!!

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Has a review call gone the B1G’s way yet in two games? Does Disney have a stake in the AT&T cameras or those viewing them?

Reactions: Knight Shift
As someone said above - I don’t even know anymore what targeting is anymore
I do agree with you that the application of the rule is inconsistent, and some clarification of the rule would be helpful. The way I saw it explained by a rules analyst was basically the player his is defenseless and leading with the crown means launching like a missile. Side of the helmet contact, a shoulder and incidental helmet contact do not qualify. One overarching rule is that all contact is targeting when it is a Rutgers player.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
Oh man just barely they got a TO. Good call by Day and good call by Smart to stop it lol.

This is what burned them in the Michigan game…can’t let them get the explosives. Make them earn it down the field.

Another 6 point game like TCU Michigan game and the OSU D is going to have to hold up

I’ve seen this story. before. SEC in the Championship game again.

Last edited:
Their defense still isn’t good enough. Well hopefully enough time for them to catch up if they give up a TD

2 teams in the final 4, and we're going to end up with none in the CFP National Championship Game.

GA was better all year
OSU secondary is second rate for a top team
I question the passes/runs up the middle on last Ohio series
GA were monsters in the middle all night
The kick was ugly AF

Replay looked good that he did make it. They had a very good close up angle. He was in the air still while reaching for the first.
The first down marker is not the goal line. It doesn't extend out of bounds and there was no angle showed where you could tell where the ball went out of bounds.

Reactions: Knight Shift
GA was better all year
OSU secondary is second rate for a top team
I question the passes/runs up the middle on last Ohio series
GA were monsters in the middle all night
The kick was ugly AF
After the long Stroud run to get in FG range, didn’t think that was a good set of plays Day called.

I think the kicker just buckled under the pressure. A miss is one thing but hooking it that bad makes me wonder if it was more mental.

Reactions: RW90 and ashokan
The first down marker is not the goal line. It doesn't extend out of bounds and there was no angle showed where you could tell where the ball went out of bounds.
The analyst ref said he was in bounds when he made the line of gain and it looked like it to me.

the final that disney wanted

another disney plank of wood failure

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT