ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Whose dumb idea was it to put these games on New Years Eve? I mean, my old ass is home watching them, but young people are going to be out all night.

The holder reacted like he screwed something up
I watched it on super-slow.. holder did fine. The kicker kicked his hand.. hit the ball WAAAAY high.. suspiciously high imo.

Speaking of suspicious.. two Big Ten teams lose partially because replay guys refuse to see targeting? Just crazy bad.

I watched it on super-slow.. holder did fine. The kicker kicked his hand.. hit the ball WAAAAY high.. suspiciously high imo.

Speaking of suspicious.. two Big Ten teams lose partially because replay guys refuse to see targeting? Just crazy bad.
lol

No. 22 Mississippi State vs. Illinois — ReliaQuest Bowl (Tampa, Florida) | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
No. 17 LSU vs. Purdue — Citrus Bowl (Orlando, Florida) | 1 p.m. | ABC
No. 10 USC vs. No. 16 Tulane — Cotton Bowl (Arlington, Texas) | 1 p.m. | ESPN
No. 8 Utah vs. No. 11 Penn State — Rose Bowl (Pasadena, California) | 5 p.m. | ESPN

Go Mississippi State!!!!
Go Purdue!
Go Tulane!!!
Go Utah!!! F Penn State!!!!! (no train horn, please!!!!)

Reactions: shields
They played Auburn a few years ago and lost by like 50. Purdue is not that good.

Where is @rutgersguy1 Not a single comment about the Mississippi State game?

Mississippi State missing Mike Leach's play calling.
I’ve been flipping around games. Tulane USC tied at 14. Slade Nagle the Tulane TE coach but playcaller was a name I mentioned in the OC thread. Gave the background of Tulane and Fritz and how he came to be the one to run Tulane’s offense this year. Not even the style of offense I think has more potential but they made it work this year. I think a realistic name especially given GS’ likely preference of offense.

Miss St is probably missing Leach but still within a score. They missed a easy TD on that end around play.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Surprised Miss St didn’t used any timeouts to stop the clock after they used the first

I probably would’ve tried to run it in instead just setting up the FG but it is a chip shot.

FG is good 13-10 4 secs left

Fantastic finish! Miss State scoop and score on crappy executed lateral play by Illinois. Classless fight, Illinois should just stand down and let the Pirates celebrate their victory for Coach Leach.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Oh baby Tulane gets a safety and now down 6 and will get the ball back. 3:20 left. What a turn these last couple minutes after being down 15

Oh man now inside the 10 and both players down after the huge hit

Helmet to helmet hit possibly with the crown

Tulane probably has at least two maybe 3 plays with 17 secs left.

No targeting. Ball at the 6

Oh man so close, no TD.

Looks like a catch to me. I don’t think that hit the ground. Looks like a TD.

Review it

Tulane’s first lead of the day from down 15.

Another example of challenging a much more talented team on the back of offense. As I posted in the OC thread Tulane made a big jump on offense this year from last.

ADVERTISEMENT