ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Arkansas scored 2 TDs in 8 seconds.

Then, as Kansas started moving the ball, they intercepted that. They're now inside the 10, ready to score again.

So the bowls will be replaced by crappy playoff games. Brilliant!!
Very true. But at least they will matter somewhat. Maybe the players will also not opt out.

Side note is that I have always watched the FCS playoff games. I even got to the Fargodome this year as well and got a tour of their football offices. Pretty cool since not many opportunities to go to North Dakota.

Very true. But at least they will matter somewhat. Maybe the players will also not opt out.

Side note is that I have always watched the FCS playoff games. I even got to the Fargodome this year as well and got a tour of their football offices. Pretty cool since not many opportunities to go to North Dakota.
A shitty game is a shitty game even if they call it a playoff game. We've seen many terrible games in the 4 team playoffs system. Going to 12 with first round games on campus its just going to get worse.
FCS is different as most of the schools are similar too each other in player skills. Money etc. There is a big drop off in the FBS #1 to the 12th ranked team every year.
I don't see players changing their minds about dropping out. They been dropping out of bowl games and playoff games already.

Last edited:
Kansas closes it to 38-30 with an onsides kick coming up and about 1 min left. It's likely over but nice comeback by them.

Kansas closes it to 38-30 with an onsides kick coming up and about 1 min left. It's likely over but nice comeback by them.
Is the jinx in effect? Kansas gets the onsides and now going for 2 to tie.

They got it and have tied it at 38-38...what a comeback by Kansas after being down 38-13 in the 3rd qtr

Last edited:
Some guts by Liepold going for it on 4th and goal in the first half of the first OT instead of kicking a FG. Kansas up 45-38, Arkansas' turn.

Arkansas ties it up 45-45

Lane Kiffin going for it on 4th down deep in his own end - repeatedly - is killing Ole Miss tonight. 26-7 Tech at the half.
That’s his usual MO. But Joey McGuire the TT coach is just as notorious for 4th down attempts as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT