ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/8-11/12 Tues-Sat

Georgia tries passing 2 times with 1:30 left in the half, was forced to punt and Miss. St. returns it for a TD. Wonder if there will questions at the press conference?

Don’t we have the best punter in the country?
I would think the concern over a punt return TD is minimal for Rutgers.

Don’t know how well Georgia’s punter has been doing.

Oregon Washington starting to turn into a back and forth game that was probably expected

24-20 Oregon

Washington answers with a long TD pass
27-24 Wash…on the money pass by Penix

Anything you can do I can do better lol. Oregon with another long TD pass 31-24 Oregon

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletDave
Washington 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and decides to pass it, throws an INT at the 1 yard line. Imagine the reaction on here if Schiano did that

Washington 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and decides to pass it, throws an INT at the 1 yard line. Imagine the reaction on here if Schiano did that
The way this game is going that could be the “break of serve” that makes a difference

TCU TD pass 17-3..that’s a much needed cushion

If Nix is hurt that’s a big loss…hopefully he’s okay

Big stop by TCU on 4th and goal…stays 17-3

Tie game 34-34…Penix mistake didn’t hurt them that badly

Washington ball with 1:26 left and a chance to win..inside the 30

Reactions: Knight Shift
As usual, you are correct. Win some lose some. Penix made up for it on the TD pass.
Mentality matters and I think coaches can be too aggressive at times but I didn’t see throwing it there as that at all. It was just a mistake, throwing it on first down is unexpected and can at times lead to easy TDs

What Lanning did there though going for it on 4th on their side of the field in a close game I think was too aggressive. Just punt it.

Mentality matters and I think coaches can be too aggressive at times but I didn’t see throwing it there as that at all. It was just a mistake, throwing it on first down is unexpected and can at times lead to easy TDs
This is what bothered me with the end of the first half in the RU game today. You learn to perform under pressure by performing and sometimes failing under pressure. Keep a QB on training wheels for too long and he will never learn how to ride properly.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Good win for Washington and DeBoer. Down to USC for any shot for the PAC12 in the playoffs and they lost Dye for the season yesterday. Not sure if UCLA can come claw up there.

Good win for Washington and DeBoer. Down to USC for any shot for the PAC12 in the playoffs and they lost Dye for the season yesterday. Not sure if UCLA can come claw up there.
Gotta think a one loss pac team makes the playoff but they all have a lot of football left to play to get there

TCU salts away the clock. Great win for them on the road as an underdog. Physical game and they rose to the challenge and their defense came through as well. They proved they can win in another fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT