ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 10/19-10/21 Thurs-Sat

Duke at the FSU 11 but Leonard out of the game for now

It’s a shame, FSU just keying on the run now with Leonard. Duke only completed 4 passes with the backup last week but still blew out NC St

Elko going for it on 4th and 2. Not a fan of that call. Try some misdirection or something. I get you’re worried about FSU continuing to score but your qb can’t throw. Take the FG and go up 6. They need 7 for a lead and you’re within a FG even if they do score one.

Utah got a fumble recovery and drove down the field and just scored a TD.

28-14 Utah

Last edited:
UNC ain't bout that life once they get to 5/6-0. Guaranteed choke job year in and out.

Also the ACC is an absolute disaster from a media standpoint. The CW doesn't have a streaming option and is produced by RAYCOM sports lmao. How Raycom sports is still a thing in 2023 is beyond me.

Reactions: cicero grimes
That 4th down call not taking the 3 and possibly giving up a 96yd TD drive can be killer for Duke if it plays out that way

I don’t consider Elko as emotional as Lanning or others, surprised he went for it. Those 3 points could be precious

Damn it, FSU TD…24-20 FSU

Duke looks like it will be dead in the water now, their backup doesn’t look up to the task at all.

Leonard wanting to get back in but Elko telling him no

Perhaps a smidgen off topic, but why is Army selling beatdowns to the likes of LSU? You would think that if there were ever a G5 that did NOT need to sell road games for $1.5M or whatever, it would be Army (or any of the service academies). Are they not backed by the full faith and credit of the United States?

Travis starting to take over now with his arm and his legs. That was a thread the needle throw a couple plays ago

Got a parley Duke +14 Utah plus 7. Looks like I am going to have to sweat it out. Lost my Duke on the ml bet. Can't see them coming back.

Perhaps a smidgen off topic, but why is Army selling beatdowns to the likes of LSU? You would think that if there were ever a G5 that did NOT need to sell road games for $1.5M or whatever, it eryvwould be Army (or any of the service academies). Are they not backed by the full faith and credit of the United States?

Probably scheduled 6-8 years ago when it was a different caliber team. IIRC that wishbone took Oklahoma to OT in Norman back then.

UConn up on USF 21-10 in 4th Quarter, blows lead and loses 24-21.

Goodfellas GIF

Miami closes to down 17-14 to Clemson

USC driving at the Utah 35 down 8 with 5 mins left

Oh man football just slipped out of Williams hand and luckily he got it back

They get a FG…31-26 down with 3 mins left

USC needs its defense to come through

That timeout might be crucial for Miami…only one left

Big 3rd and 13 conversion

6’ 5” go up and get it…nice catch…Miami just outside the redzone

USC defense makes the stop and they will have a chance for the go ahead TD

Oh wow USC big PR to inside the Utah redzone around the 10