ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NY Yankees 2018-19 Hot Stove

Wait...I'm still trying to get over how great Mets fans thought Plawecki and d'Arnaud were.
Way to answer the question,lol. If you had Thor, the injury pron pitcher at the top of your rotation, or better yet, in last years rotation against Boston.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Bus, we'll probably be getting Machado. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He makes more sense from a position need, but Harper is the lefty bat that was born to play at the stadium, so who knows!

Unfortunately for Bus, we'll probably be getting Machado. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Not just for me. I know a ton of Yankee fans, friends and family, and nobody wants that prick.
He still makes no sense. Harper makes more sense as a lefty

Reactions: NickKnight 1
I'm good with none, either one or both. Honestly, it's not my money. However, we do need a 2b or SS. I'd go after Murphy I think.

I'm good with none, either one or both. Honestly, it's not my money. However, we do need a 2b or SS. I'd go after Murphy I think.
Murphy would be a fine stop-gap player until Didi returns, wouldn't complain about that decision.

Not just for me. I know a ton of Yankee fans, friends and family, and nobody wants that prick.
I don't want the prick either. Harper is a great pick for Yankee stadium;

To be fair I would much prefer Harper to Manny. But I want one of them.

I know you preach pitching, so where would Harper fit in,Severino-Harper-Tanaka-CC, or Severino-Tanaka- Harper-CC? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Carlos Beltran hired as a 'special advisor' to Cashman. FWIW, Beltran and Machado have the same agent.

Carlos Beltran hired as a 'special advisor' to Cashman. FWIW, Beltran and Machado have the same agent.
Everyone is making a big deal with that. Doesnt mean anything with getting Machado. You know who gets Machado? The team that makes the biggest offer

A's aguire Profar from Texas. Would have been a great fit for the Yankees. Can play any infield postion, switch hitter and can hit.

What do you think is up with the dodgers trade? Is it a salary dump to go for Harper?

What do you think is up with the dodgers trade? Is it a salary dump to go for Harper?
They were all in by trading for Manny than they realized he isnt a fit at all. So maybe, big teams need big names. But they haven't been talked about much in the Harper sweepstakes. Good strategy?

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Machado will not hit top line pitching, but he will crush your average 3, 4 and 5 starter and win you the pennant by the amount of runs he’ll save provided he plays 3rd base.

So....you’ll love him all season long and hate him in the playoffs

Last edited:
Machado will not hit top line pitching, but he will crush your average 3, 4 and 5 starter and win you the pennant by the amount of runs he’ll save provided he plays 3rd base.

So....you’ll love him all season long and hate him in the playoffs

Which is why you put the 30+ mil a year in your pocket and leave Andujar the hell alone!

Reactions: GSGS

Yankee fan here, and I hope that we sign neither. I am a big fan of Didi and Andujar, am willing to have less than a mega star fill in for Didi while he's out. Yankees need to go for pitching, pitching, and more pitching.

Reactions: Vlife and Kbee3
Agreed, Andujar is a better offensive player
I thought I was the only one who thought that.
And he's got a real chance to improve at the plate.
Getting Machado only works for me if we can dump Stanton.

No. You don't put it in your pocket. You spend it on improving the pitching staff.

Agree. What I meant by put it in your pocket was you don't hand it to Machado! I have been saying since the beginning of last Spring Training we need pitching and not big name prima donnas.

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT