ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2021 NY Mets Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need both.
LGM-graphic.gif

Guess puppet moron knows we are an absolute joke hitting in the clutch so he gave us 3 chances instead of 2

a huge collection of mental midgets

Twitter update

mets are 1 for last 32 with RISP

PASS BALL ON PITCH DIRECTLY DOWN MIDDLE OF PLATE

Next pitch is a weak hit to short stop that we can’t get the out because of the shift

Last edited:
I am so pissed off. Last year- espn game were viewable on Sling for me- game 2 is on ESPN...I got a couple of beers waiting and some good snacks and the MF’s blacked it out. I guess some of the 8000 decided to leave after game 1.
this is going to leave me in the dark most of the year. SNY is on NBCSP but they require a cable login.
And before asked, we aren’t going back to cable and the wife game me the choice of BTN or SNY...

Reactions: cicero grimes
Still should have bunted Nimmo, so stupid.
Not disagreeing, but it's no longer a no brainer. I think quite a few managers would let Nimmo swing in that situation. A far cry from even five years ago.

I think it's largely a matter of managers not having confidence in the player's ability to get the bunt down. How confident are you that Nimmo gets the bunt down? I'm not confident at all.

Not disagreeing, but it's no longer a no brainer. I think quite a few managers would let Nimmo swing in that situation. A far cry from even five years ago.

I think it's largely a matter of managers not having confidence in the player's ability to get the bunt down. How confident are you that Nimmo gets the bunt down? I'm not confident at all.
Nimmo can bunt.
What are we back in little leagues just letting a runner take second?

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
Just curious as to why we are playing 2 tonite. I thought yesterday was a scheduled off day.

As I was about to say I expect Walker to be pulled before the 6th inning- he lets 2 on and yanked...
Hopefully Castro can hold...but in 1 run games, I always feel it means a loss for us when we go to the BP

Overall, I was happy with how he pitched. His velocity stuck, too.

I am so pissed off. Last year- espn game were viewable on Sling for me- game 2 is on ESPN...I got a couple of beers waiting and some good snacks and the MF’s blacked it out. I guess some of the 8000 decided to leave after game 1.
this is going to leave me in the dark most of the year. SNY is on NBCSP but they require a cable login.
And before asked, we aren’t going back to cable and the wife game me the choice of BTN or SNY...

I’m watching game 2 on SNY via YouTube TV.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
The espn game is really just a Jackie Robinson documentary. They have the game in the half of the screen but aren’t covering it...lol. Just listening to Jim Brown ramble on.

Not for nothing but we have gotten 6 of 7 really strong performances by our starters.
mat some point, the hitting will come around...look out then.

Would love to get another win today. Weather is going to be rough the next couple of days.

Not for nothing but we have gotten 6 of 7 really strong performances by our starters.
mat some point, the hitting will come around...look out then.
What! You mean it's not time to throw in our cards and start dumping players like a couple of clowns were saying last week after like the first 2-3 games of the season?

Thankfully we grabbed first by percentage points, or I'd really be loving the latest on Ramos, Lowrie, and Matz. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT